Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Beginning (Precipice, #1)
This topic is about The Beginning
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
***CLOSED***Precipice: The Beginning by Kevin J. Howard

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caedy , Psycho Bunny Bibliophile (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 30 comments Mod
Please post your comments and thoughts on our Small Press Winner of the Month The Beginning by Kevin J. Howard.

Feel free to share your impressions, your complaints, whatever as we go along! :-) But remember, please leave constructive criticism and not just blatant flames. If you don't like the story, it always helps to explain WHY rather than to just state that you hate it.

Have fun!

Kevin Howard | 13 comments Thank you so much to everyone for selecting my novel for the Small Press Book of the Month. I hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to your comments, questions, meatloaf recipes, pets names...whatever you wish to share. Thank you again.

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 175 comments Kevin wrote: "Thank you so much to everyone for selecting my novel for the Small Press Book of the Month. I hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to your comments, questions, meatloaf recipes, pets names...wha..."

I'll be there with bells on Kevin:) Don't know about sharing my secret recipes though!

message 4: by Tasha (new) - added it

Tasha Turner (tashaturner) | 23 comments Kevin wrote: "Thank you so much to everyone for selecting my novel for the Small Press Book of the Month. I hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to your comments, questions, meatloaf recipes, pets names...wha..."

Just bought your book. Was surprised that GR only shows it available in paperback when I was able to buy the kindle version. You might want to update the book information.

Kevin Howard | 13 comments Hello Tasha, it's great to hear from you. Thank you so much for the info on GR, I didn't know the link was only for the paperbacks. I'll add all versions. Also, thank you for buying Precipice, and I hope you enjoy.

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborahduran) | 10 comments I loved this book! So much I had to buy the second one and read it right away! Thank you for inviting this reader into your world of imagination.

Kevin Howard | 13 comments Hello Deborah, I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed the novel. I must confess that the second novel is my favorite. One of the characters, Gene the truck driver, is based on my cousin. Plus Logan is my sons name...little fun facts.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Beginning (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kevin J. Howard (other topics)