Narnian Roleplay discussion

Cair Paravel > Aslan's Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 319 (319 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Avril of Themyscira Sacred and in the deepest part of the forest

Avril of Themyscira Faerin led Peter through a tunnel of trees and into a small clearing with trees that were like splashes of bright paint, their colored blooms painting a neon mosaic across the lush green floor. She stepped carefully and lightly in her boots as she straightened, looking around and smiling.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "its beautiful," he says softly. Peter is looking around.

Avril of Themyscira "Isn't it," she beamed, her hair whipping around her as she looked around, tossing her bow away

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter kept looking around. He thought it was the most beautiful place he had ever seen.

Avril of Themyscira "Oh, I've missed it," she smiled, dissapearing beyond a line of trees. There was a large tree in the center, the trunk at least ten feet wide. It was clear it was ancient. There was an intricate staircase winding around it.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter kept looking around after she disappeared. He loved the colors of the trees.

Avril of Themyscira She walked up to his side in silence, sighing and looping her arm through his, leaning up against him. She was worried it was to close but she didn't mind for the moment.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter didn't mind. He kept looking at everything.

Avril of Themyscira She sighed, her head on his shoulder. "This was where I lived, with my family and people," she whispered, pointing to wooden houses in the trees.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "it would be a beautiful place to live," he says. Peter looks at the houses.

Avril of Themyscira She smiled sweetly, musing. "It's no Cair Paravel, but the scenery was beautiful enough," she sighed locking her hand in his. "The staircase led to my family's home." she pointed to the great tree.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He nodded. Peter smiled at her.

Avril of Themyscira "What?" she asked, looking up at him from where she had her head on his shoulder.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "you're very pretty," he says quietly and softly. Peter kisses her forehead.

Avril of Themyscira She giggled, closing her eyes as he did so. "An you are..amazing." she whispered breathlessly. "Brave and muscular and handsome."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "thank you," he says. Peter looks at her."Edmund got mad at me earlier."

Avril of Themyscira She straightened, letting go of him, walking to a tree and letting a lizard run onto her hand. "Why?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "for having a date to the ball tonight and for being the older king," he says. "I can't help it that I'm older."

Avril of Themyscira She laughed lightly, shaking her head. "Edmund has talked to me about this. He wishes he was not viewed as such a child. Now the date to the ball, you could go alone," she said, though her eyes were soft on him as she stood in front of him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "but I don't want to," he says. "plus I think he might have found someone."

Avril of Themyscira She raised an eyebrow, half smiling. "What do you mean by that?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I think he will ask that girl he met," Peter says.

Avril of Themyscira She laughed, shaking her head. "Good luck to him" she whispered, stepping towards him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter laughed too. It was funny. He looked at Faerin.

Avril of Themyscira She kissed his cheek slowly, running a hand through his blown hair. "What?" she asked, catching his gaze.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He kisses her head. He sighed.

Avril of Themyscira "What is it my king?" she asked, her arms around his chest as she leaned her head against him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "nothing," he says. "it's relaxing here."

Avril of Themyscira "Oh," she answered. She leaned up, her lips slowly and timidly meeting his, though in a warm, pressing manner.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter kissed her back softly. He put his arms on her waist.

Avril of Themyscira She sighed, kissing him deeply before pulling back. "I love you," she said without thinking, then gasped.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I love you," Peter says. He looks into her eyes.

Avril of Themyscira "Really?" she gasped, beaming

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "yes," he says. Peter pulls her into a hug.

Avril of Themyscira She sighed against his chest, burying her head against him. "Oh..my king," she sighed.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "yes?" he says. Peter is still hugging her.

Avril of Themyscira "Please..never leave me," she begged, sighing in his muscular arms, her heart bursting in joy.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I won't," Peter promises her.

Avril of Themyscira She nodded, letting go of him and walking along, kicking up a flurry of rainbow colored leaves with each step.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter looks at her. "ready to go to the ball?" he asked.

Avril of Themyscira She gasped. "Oh no, wait," she replied, climbing the staircase and dissapearing inside the wooden house.

Avril of Themyscira She gasped. "Oh no, wait," she replied, climbing the staircase and dissapearing inside the wooden house.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter waited for her. He leaned against a colorful tree.

Avril of Themyscira She came out in a flowing green gown, her sword in her arms. Her hair flowed down her back. "Alright. Now I am," she answered, walking past him and picking up her bow.

(( http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/rings/Image... ))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "You look beautiful." Peter says. He looks at her.

Avril of Themyscira She smiled softly, her clearish blue eyes glowing as she shrugged her bow down her shoulder. She had examined herself carefully in her mother's old mirror. She looked older and wiser, less harsh and battle worn, save the visible cut along her neck. "You really think so?" she asked.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I think you always look beautiful," Peter says. He keeps looking at her.

Avril of Themyscira She turned, a polite, gentle smile on her face. "Not always,"she responded

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7