Beta Reader Group discussion

Looking for Beta Reader for YA Dystopian

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celeste (last edited Jun 04, 2013 06:58PM) (new)

Celeste Hall (celeste97) | 11 comments Hey everybody! I'm looking for a beta reader to help me with my first book. It's a YA dystopian novel about 350 pages. I've just finished the second draft. I could really, really use some feedback and suggestions because I want it to get better, and it needs a lot of work!!! Any help would be appreciated!!

My email: celestehall96@gmail.com

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay Richards | 7 comments Hi Celeste
If your still looking for a Beta Reader, I'd be more than happy to help you out!
Feel free to email me at i_luv_books@live.co.uk

Many thanks
Kay x

message 3: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Hall (celeste97) | 11 comments thanks Kay!

I will be emailing you ASAP

message 4: by Harris (new)

Harris Mills | 16 comments Hello Celeste, I am new to this, but I would love to help you as well.
Harris harrismills@yahoo.com

message 5: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Hall (celeste97) | 11 comments Thanks for all the feedback, guys! The more the better!!

message 6: by Lani (new)

Lani Ayers (laniayers) | 13 comments I would love to read this for you!!
laniayers@hotmail.com

Thanks, Lani

message 7: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Hall (celeste97) | 11 comments Hey everybody! I'm so thankful for all the responses. If I haven't emailed you yet, I'd love to contact you again for the second round of beta reading. Thanks!

message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimberlyfayereads) I'm interested if you're still looking for beta readers. kimberlyfayebaker@gmail.com

message 9: by C.M. (new)

C.M. Kars | 5 comments I would love to read it if you're still looking -- sly_macon@hotmail.com