Narnian Roleplay discussion

Cair Paravel > Narnian Creature Camp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,249 (2249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

Avril of Themyscira Deep in the dark forest

Avril of Themyscira Fairn led the way into camp, the creatures all turning andbowing briefly as the kings passed. Susan dismounted and stood happily by Lucy, as Edmund spoke with a minotaur. Fairn dissapeared into a tree, watching the group of them as she carved a pattern in her bow.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter got off and smiled.

Avril of Themyscira She looked down at him, her eyes sparkling. This was what they needed. She thought, jumping down and leaning on the vast trunk

Avril of Themyscira She looked down at him, her eyes sparkling. This was what they needed. She thought, jumping down and leaning on the vast trunk

Avril of Themyscira ((you there?))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (Sorry working at a camp)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter got up and walked around. He looked at the trees. 'I haven't been here in a while,' he says thinking.

Avril of Themyscira Fairn's eyes followed him slowly. "400 years," she answered, swinging her bow over her back.
((oh cool! What kind?))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (church for little kids. Tomorrow is the last day :). )

"Well hello Fairn. 400 years? Wow," he says. It felt like 4 years to him.

Avril of Themyscira ((aww!))

"Time passes differently here. " she said quietly, a bunny running up to her. She bent down and stroked its ears a moment before shooing it off.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I forgot," he said. Peter looked at her. "thanks for saving us."

Avril of Themyscira She shrugged, taking a step towards him, her eyes obviously studying the differences she saw in him, some of them foreign. A mark on his wrist in some dark color. Was it ink? She looked back at him. "Anything for my king, sir," she answered obediently.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He nodded his head. Peter looked up at the sky. He sat down.

Avril of Themyscira "Are..are you okay?" she asked, hoping he hadn't found someone from the outside, that it would've killed her to hear that as she sat with her legs beside her in the leaves, looking up at the fallen tree he was sitting on.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "yeah I'm fine," he says. "we just weren't planning on coming back yet."

Avril of Themyscira She laughed, the sound of it like running water or wind through chimes. Exactly like it, in fact. "I saw Susan's expression. You were not ever planning on coming back, Peter," she whispered, then looked down at her skirt, realizing she had called him by his name and not king.

Avril of Themyscira She laughed, the sound of it like running water or wind through chimes. Exactly like it, in fact. "I saw Susan's expression. You were not ever planning on coming back, Peter," she whispered, then looked down at her skirt, realizing she had called him by his name and not king.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He sighed. "ok so you have found out. Yes, we weren't planning on back." Peter looked at the clouds.

Avril of Themyscira "Why wouldn't you be honest? I get it. Narnia..it is wonderful, but it is not full of luxury like where you belong. Your people are not here with you," she responded, looking up at him warily.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Narnia is beautiful, but we had forgotten about in in our world. We got caught up with our lives going back to normal," he says.

Avril of Themyscira She nodded, her blonde hair falling over her shoulder. "And rightfully so. You should not be here. You are too old. Too busy back in your world looking for a wife and a job"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "it's what humans do," he shrugs. He sighs.

Avril of Themyscira "Why do you sigh?" she asked, biting her lip.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "because my mind is crammed. I'm trying to figure out why we are here and how we are here. Why it happened so suddenly. And what happened here while we were gone." he says. Peter's brain felt like it could explode.

Avril of Themyscira "I can tell you what has happened. After your dissapearance, Narnians fell, and the Tamarins attacked, insisting on our compliance. We have been at war for four centuries. I believe Aslan returned you, because we recently lost our leaders, and are losing battles every day." she looked at him then, tucking her hair behind her ear, her heart sighing at the sight of him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter nodded only somewhat understanding. He closed his eyes and laid back.

Avril of Themyscira She stood, watching him, wishing so much that she could reach over and run her hand through his hair. There had been moments, fleeting though they were, of affection before he left, but she recalled very little of them.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter fell asleep. He dreamed of when they were here before. The first time. She moved slightly in his sleep.

Avril of Themyscira Night had fallen and the camp had grown silent. Fairn came from dinner after speaking with the other Pevensies and creatures and she sat beside him, her hand lightly touching his instinctively as she saw him move.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He was still sleeping. In his dream, the whole scene was taking place of the first time they were here. (basically the first movie.) He moved again in his sleep.

Avril of Themyscira She let go and pulled her metal breastplate and leather skirt off so she sat in a thin white dress, the moon shining on the little ridge they were on. She slowly unplaited the knotted braid in her hair, looking over the few small fires in the camp.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter's dream got to the fight. He woke up all of a sudden. He was shaking, but barely. It was a lot to remember.

Avril of Themyscira She put her hand on his chest, though her eyes were not on him. She turned, looking down upon him, worry playing upon her flawless light skin.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter sighed when he realized it was just a dream. But a dream of what happened in the past. He had forgotten about that.

Avril of Themyscira She held onto his arm, gripping it comfortingly, taking her other hand and wiping the sweat from his brow. She remained silent, then let go of him, unsure if he liked her touch.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He started to calm down. "it's just the past,' he thought. "Aslan." he says under his breath.

Avril of Themyscira She began to lay back but felt unsure, and sat up, her pointed ears perking in his direction. "What?" she asked, looking down to him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "nothing," he says. Peter closes his eyes again. He remembered Aslan now. He had always been kind. He falls asleep again.

Avril of Themyscira She stood, feeling a wind, a slight breeze blowing at her, turning her face to the clouds, touching the bow Aslan had given her. He was near now. She sat beside Peter in the grass and green leaves, and slowly fell asleep, though she did not touch him.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) In the morning, Peter woke up. He looked around. He stood up. He walked over to a tent and looked in. His siblings were still asleep from what he knew. He walked away and stood by a tree.

Avril of Themyscira A rustle of breeze blew through the forest, and a large centaur walked up to his side from behind him. "So you have returned. What do you wish to do?"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "I'm not sure," he says. Peter looks up at the sky.

Avril of Themyscira He groaned, looking over at him. "Those of us who were old enough moarned your dissapearance, many searched for you. Faerin lamented for years." he picked an apple.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Peter looked over at him. Faerin? No way. He sighed. "I am sorry for my disappearance."

Avril of Themyscira "It was nothing to be sorry for. It wasn't planned. At least, I hope not." he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck as Faerin rose away from them on the hill, standing and looking at the ground, stretching as the wind whipped her hair and white dress around her.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) 'well coming back wasn't planned,' he thought. Peter smiled at the large centaur.

Avril of Themyscira The centaur put his front feet, reaching for another apple. A storm was coming. The wind caught her right and Faerin fell, tumbling down the hill.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) He heard a 'thump!'. He looked over at the hill and saw her falling down it. He ran over and helped her up.

Avril of Themyscira She stood, brushing herself off and huffing,pulling her hand away from his grasp. "Thank you sir," she whispered, turning shortly and walking up the hill, grabbing up her clothes and walking behind some trees to change.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45