One x One discussion

1 x 1 > True and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Hey

message 2: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments hey!

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments So what are you interested in???

message 4: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments anything really. i'm open for idea's

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay I am too. Do you usually do two characters or one?

message 6: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments usually one

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay depends for me because most people I rp with they want to be the girl so I'm stuck as the guy role.

message 8: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments same haha but i enjoy being the guy if you want to be the girl?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay and yes please! I probably have a few plot ideas that can be used I'm not sure if you will like them though.

message 10: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments sweet! lets here them!

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Here's one and all my ideas are rough drafts.

A guy is new at school but no one knows that he's really a body guard for a daughter of famous person. There is a group of people that want to hurt her and her father. But they stay invisble or away until the time is right. They start sending out attacks and the father notices. He hires a bodyguard for his daugter but doesn't know the gaurd is apart of the group just undercover. The father ends up in the hospital and she starts to slowly reveal she's hiding things she knows that the group wants. The bodyguard is asked to bond with her and try to gain her trust then kill the father and kidnap the girl. Until she runs away learning he's a traitor he goes after her making it turn into a wild goose chase. What will happen? What is the girl hiding, will she survive?

message 12: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments wow!! i love it!! so suspenseful :3

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Thanks! Actually that's all I got

message 14: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments haha its still good so how old should this bodyguard be?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Cool um he could be acting all nice to everyone and then slowly start to become rude and when the girl runs he'll go full force of being rude?

message 16: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments So who's he working for?

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments It can be the dads like enemy or someone else

message 18: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments oh i like the dads enemy. so carrie's?

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments I do too and sure.

message 20: by True (new)

True Vampire lover (JoJolovesyou) | 12 comments okay will you make your's first?

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Sure I might just reuse a character.

message 22: by Janelle (last edited Jun 06, 2013 01:12PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Name: Emily Storm (real name Lyra)
Appearance: http://wallpapersget.com/wp-content/u...

Personality: Emily sounds like a selfish rude brat. But she really isn't. She just acts like it as a protection of identity. She can be the shyest person in the world also. She's very sensitive around people.
History:She acts like she doesn't want a bodyguard because she's taken mixed martial arts since she was four after she saw her mother killed right in front of her. She likes Ice Skating and writing. She's usually in her room and doesn't come out because it's where she feels like she can escape. She can keep many secrets and knows many that came after she saw her mother murdered. Her mother and father taught her how to speak different languages including, Latin, Tagalog, Spanish, and Italian. She speaks Tagalog the most with her father and her mother more with her father.
Relationship Status: Single
Hobbies: She loves music, ice skating, writing, reading, taekwondo, gymnastics, and acting. She does play the piano ever since she was six. She has done gymnastics and taekwondo until she was twelve, She still does ice skating and piano recitals and lessons for both for fun. She only acts in her improve classes.
Other:

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ?