Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Houses > Elazanders treehouse mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 417 (417 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela climbed into her house, nothing had changed, all of the furniture was wood fused to the floor. The balcony were her bed hung was made of a black tree trunk. She sighed and put her bags down, it was great to be back after a whole summer of her parents trying to turn her evil.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela walked past the gate. Her house was only visible when you went through it. It toward above all the others because of the tree. The garden was below the house.

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate followed Ela beyond the gate, "Wow," he said, "this is really nice." He crossed his arms, "A lot better than where I'm staying, anyways."

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "My parents are rich." Ela said.

message 5: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Thanks gotta be nice." Nate shrugged, "My parents are just like average I guess. I used to live in a small house in the suburbs."

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Not really." Considering there evil. She added in her mind.

message 7: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Why not?" He asked, genuinely curious, "I mean, big house, nice cars, admiration from your peers. What's not to love?"

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela sighed she didn't really talk about this. "My parents are kind of evil."

message 9: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate swallowed uneasily, wishing he'd just stopped when he was ahead. "I'm sorry." He was a little curious but he just said, "We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I won't push you to say anything."

message 10: by Katelynlesa (new)

Katelynlesa (I am on again)

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "It's fine." Ela walked to a bench and sat down.

message 12: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate followed her to the bench, "This probably won't do anything but I think your pretty awesome regardless of whether your parents are evil or not."

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela smiled and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "Thanks." She didn't even know why she told him, she never told anyone that.

message 14: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments He smiled, "You're welcome. We all need to be told we're awesome sometimes."

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "We'll enough about that. Tell me a little about yourself."

message 16: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Ah, I grew up as a normal kid, going to human school and everything like that. When I turned fourteen, I got in a little trouble with a werewolf clan and I ended up getting turned. So, not being able to control myself, I ended up turning some other people, including my friend Brielle. I've felt awful about it ever since. But now we're going here and we're working on getting our powers in tact. And, yeah, that's my life story." Nate nodded.

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela nodded. "It seems like everyone here has a sob story. Why can't someone say, oh my parents want me to have a good education?"

message 18: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments He smirked, "Oh, right. Yes, I came here because my parents want me to have a good education... With people like me." Nate shrugged, "You can turn anything into a sob story, I think."

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela didn't say anything. She didn't really know what to say.

message 20: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "You look kind of lost for words." Nate commented, "Like your confused in a cute way." His eyes went wide: had he really just said that? "Ah ha!" He rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly feeling very awkward.

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela blushed, her highlights turned red to match it but she didn't realize. "I honestly don't talk to people much."

message 22: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments He noticed the change in her hair coloring but didn't say anything, "Why not? It's nice to talk to people."

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "I like to talk." Ela hesitated. "People just think I'm crazy, or at least that's an excuse for them."

message 24: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Why would they think you're crazy? You don't seem very crazy to me." He gave her a sympathetic glance.

message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Because of my powers." She replied.

message 26: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments He felt like he might've been being a little too nosy, but asked anyways, "Why? What're your powers?"

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela hesitated. "I can control someones mind." Ela's highlight turned a deeper red. "There scared of me."

message 28: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate nodded, "Actually, I think that's kind of cool. You could really do anything you want, you know?" He paused, "Now I'm not saying it'd be the right thing to do, but it'd be pretty cool." He laughed, "You're just like a superhero!"

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Not if you are a dark fay. People think dark means bad, and it does for most Fay. But Im not. Everyone thinks I am though."

message 30: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate recited something his parents used to tell him: "Screw them. Who cares what they think. Maybe if half of them actually took he time to get to know you, they'd see how good of a perso- Fay you are."

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela shrugged. She didn't know why she was telling all this to Nate, she was never this open. Even when it was a friend. Which was rare. "I've learnt to live with it."

message 32: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate nodded, "You shouldn't get used to that. People shouldn't treat others like that. You should be treated with respect. You haven't done anything bad or anything to harm anyone right?"

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "I don't feel like talking about this anymore." Ela replied with a sigh. "I'm tired."

message 34: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate smiled in understanding, "Okay, that's fine." He looked down at her, "Yeah, I'm getting a little tired myself."

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela looked up at the night sky. The stars were clearly visible. "I don't feel like being alone though."

message 36: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate followed her eyes, "Alright, I'll stay here then." He scooted a little closer to her, hoping he wasn't intruding on her personal space.

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela smiled. "I'd like that."

message 38: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate didn't know why he did it, but when he was next to her, he put his arm around her. I'm such a creep. She's going to hate me. He thought to himself, preparing for a well-earned slap across the face.

message 39: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela stiffened as he put his arm around her. She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

message 40: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate felt her stiffen and sucked in a breath. Here it comes... he thought, but then she laid her head on his shoulder and he relaxed. This... This was actually nice.

message 41: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) They sat there for a few minutes. "Let's go inside now." Ela said with a slight shiver.

message 42: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Okay." Nate said, unwrapping his arm from around her. Butterflies were beating in his chest; God, what was wrong with him today? "Yeah, let's go." He stood, holding his hand out for her.

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela took his hand and walked over to the ladder. She started to go up.

message 44: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate followed her up the ladder. Halfway there, he called up, "It's so cool that you live in a treehouse."

message 45: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela shrugged. "It involves a lot of climbing." Which was weird since she had wings.

message 46: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments He laughed, "I bet." Then shrugged, "Still cool though."

message 47: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) Ela reached the entrance and walked to the bed. The couch grew bigger and a cover appeared on it.

message 48: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments "Nice place." Nate commented, looking around, "Very cozy."

message 49: by Katie (new)

Katie (Imadanosaur) "Yep." Ela walked into the bathroom and started to brush her teeth.

message 50: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 6959 comments Nate wandered around the house. It was a very neat house: everything seemed to be put away just right. Almost everything was made of wood and seemed to be anchored to the floor. He picked up a few small things before setting them back down and sitting on the couch.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9