Ouran Highschool Host Club discussion

Ouran Academy > Lunch Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 254 comments Mod
The fanciest foods are served here

message 2: by Anastacia (last edited Jun 04, 2013 02:11PM) (new)

Aneko walked with her identical twin Emiko into the lunchroom. The twins got their normal lunch then sat next to each other. Neither had many friends so they often were by themselves.

message 3: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna quietly walked in the lunchroom, she sat down at the table to be far away from people she doesn't know, even though she is new here.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

The twins looked at Arianna and got up to go talk to her. They both knew they had to make friends and held thier parents buisness suceed further. "Hello there" They said in a perfected unison, ever since they were young they spoke together so it was even harder to tell them apart.

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna look at the twins, and smiled, "Hello." She said, shyly.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Emiko looked at her curiously "You seem to be..." She started.

"Different" Aneko finished as the twins sat down acrossed from Arianna. "What's your name and family business?" Aneko asked, quite curious as she had never seen this other girl before.

"We are Aneko and Emiko, Our family owns the largest bank in Japan" They said together, not quite ready for Arianna to know exactly which one of them was which.

message 7: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "I'm Arianna, my family runs one of the most famous mall." She told them, "Um, not to be rude and all, but which one is your name, i'm really confused." She chuckles.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

The twins smiled "Can you guess?" They asked, it was their game ever since they were 3 and the nurse who could tell them apart died. The nurse was their favourite person in the world but since she was dead the Sato Twins often made people guess.

message 9: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Um, Your...Aneko," She pointed at Emiko, "and Your Emiko." and did the same thing to Aneko.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

"Nope you guessed wrong" They said, and inside it hurt that another person guessed wrong. "Maybe next time" The added.

"So what year are you?" Aneko asked.

"We are first years" Emiko added.

message 11: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Haha, it okay," Arianna smiled, "I'm also in first year, i'm new here so i don't know anything about this place, my parents send me a letter to come here." She explained.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

The twins both smiled "You should come to the host club tomorrow" They said. "We both go and if you think we are hard to tell apart wait till you meet the Hitachin twins" They continued.

message 13: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "More twins? Gez, this going to a challenge right." Arianna laughed. "Sure, i would like to join."

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko chuckled "We are going to let you in on our secret" She said.

"I wear contacts and Aneko can't have any peanut products" Emiko explained so it would be easier for Ariana to tell them apart.

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Oh ok, thanks for telling me." Arianna said, "Can you tell me more about this school?" she asked.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko and Emiko shared a look. "This school is for the super rich and most of us are very smart. A lot of students are heirs to there family businesses" Emiko explained.

"We are not heirs because we are girls but our parents do still have very high expectations for us" Aneko said.

message 17: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Oh," Arianna muttered. Then she heard some girls screaming, she turned around and asked the twins, "What going on with them?"

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

"That would be the host club doing something that the 'fangirls' find great" Aneko explained using air quotes around fangirls.

Emiko nodded "We never are like that with the host club but the other girls are" Emiko continued for her sister.

message 19: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna scoffed, "So this what i have to hear everyday?"

message 20: by Anastacia (new)

The twins shrugged "It changes each day" They told her.

Haruhi walked up to the table "Hi Aneko Hi Emiko" She said.

"Hello Haruhi" The twins replied with identical smiles. Most people at Ouran didn't know that Haruhi was really a girl due to her short hair and male uniform.

message 21: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna stayed quiet, waited till Haruhi says something.

message 22: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi turned her smile at Arianna "You must me the new girl that Kyoya told me about" She said. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka" She added.

"Haruhi is a member of the host club, he is super swet and awesome to everyone" The twins told Arianna.

"I'm not that amazing ladies" Haruhi chuckled.

message 23: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Kyoya?" Arianna look at Haruhi confused.

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi sat down next to Emiko "He's the host club's vice presidant" She explained.

Emiko nodded "He is nice but we don't go see him often" She commented.

"We liked Honey-Sempai and Mori-Sempai" Aneko added.

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna chuckles, "I don't really know who all these people are." She said in embarrassed.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

The twins giggled "When you to the club you'll meet them all" They assured Arianna.

"That's alright I'm sure you'll know them all soon" Haruhi said.

message 27: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Hopefully i will." Arianna said.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

((What episode are you on?))

Aneko finished her lunch and stood up "Emiko I'll be back" She said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you" Emiko said worriedly.

Aneko nodded.

message 29: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) ((I'm on 5 right, i took a break from the computer...))

"Where she going?" Arianna asked.

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

((That's one of my favourite episodes))

Emiko looked confused "I'm not sure" She muttered, she was used to her sisters odd behavoir but even this confused her.

message 31: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Soo, anyway." Arianna said, "How long you been here?" Changing the subject.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

"Aneko and I are first years, same as Haruhi" Emiko answered her.

"I should get back to the host club" Haruhi said and waved bye before walking off.

message 33: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Bye Haruhi!" Arianna yelled.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Haruhi! Wait, I'm here!" Tamaki ran in her direction until he realized she was already gone. Instead he turned towards Arianna, moving a blonde strand of hair out of his face he smiled. "Hello my sweet, I saw you were talking with a few I'm my friends. My name is Tamaki, Tamaki Suoh."

message 35: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi turned and waved bye.

Emiko smiled "So are you an only child?" She asked, thinking about her little sister Sayomi.

message 36: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "I'm Arianna." She smiled.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments ((I'll be on in like an hour))

message 38: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Anastacia wrote: "Haruhi turned and waved bye.

Emiko smiled "So are you an only child?" She asked, thinking about her little sister Sayomi."

"Yes," She replied, "I moved away from my parent, i stayed with my cousin for a while."

message 39: by Anastacia (new)

Emiko smiled at Tamaki "Good afternoon Sempai" She said politely, she didn't mind Tamaki but he wasn't her favourite person.

Aneko skipped towards her sister, Arianna and Tamaki. She dropped down beside Emiko again "Sorry I left Emiko I went get you this" She smiled and handed her sister a chocolate chip cookie. "I saw them earlier and knew you liked them" Aneko continued and pulled out a second one. She handed the second one to Arianna.

message 40: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Thank you." Arianna smiled and took a bite, "Wow these are amazing!"

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Emiko gave her sister a quick hug "Thanks Aneko" She said and took a bite "There's peanut butter in this, did you wash you hands?" She asked getting worried about her sisters allergy.

"I'm okay and yes I washed my hands" Aneko assured her sister, she knew that if the peanuts touched her lips she would have a severe reaction but it was worth it because peanut butter chocolate chip cookies were Emiko's favourite.

message 42: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) After Arianna done eating, she check her watch, "Is it almost time for Music?" she asked.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko perked up "We have music" They said once again speaking in there perfected unison.

message 44: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna laughed, "How long did you two speak in unison?"

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

"We have spoken like this since we were 3" They answered, they both could remember that nurse the one who was very much able to tell them apart.

message 46: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Wow." Arianna said, "Now i wish i have a twin sister." She giggles.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru and Kouru(not sure if i spelled it right:/) walked into the lunch room. The were arguing about something.

message 48: by Anastacia (new)

((Kaoru))

The Sato twins looked up hearing the Hitachin brothers "Is this another..." Began Aneko.

"One of you schemes?" Emiko finished, after they heard the arguments. The Sato twins remembered hearing about the last 'fight' the brothers had.

message 49: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna look at the boy twins, "So those are the twins you were talking about not to long ago?"

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments "Oh hello Aneko." Kaoru said to Aneko.
"Hi Emiko." Hikaru said to Emiko grinning.

« previous 1