Ouran Academy > Music Room 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 648 (648 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 254 comments Mod
Where the host club meets

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi walked into the club room carrying a couple books. She figured she had sometime to catch up on work before the others members got there.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Kaoru peeked in. "Warning Tamaki is going to be coming and will ask about boyfriend! Goodluck." He said before running back to the linch room.

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

"What!" Haruhi yelled, she couldn't believe what Kaoru said.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Haru-chan" Tamaki came slumping in, using Honey's nickname. "Why did you hide this from daddy?"

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi turned to face Tamaki "I haven't hidden anything from you" She stated. "And your not my father!" She added frustrated.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "You have a boyfriend! Or, girlfriend, I'm not judging either way..." He looked down, scratching his head. "But regardless you shouldn't lie to me, I am your father! Your second dad who you tell you relationships to! Don't you like daddy?!" He shook her shoulders,

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

"I'm not dating anyone Sempai!" Haruhi excalimed. "Who told you I'm dating someone" She added.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "You're not?" Tamaki stared at her, a blank expression on his face. "But, Hikaru..."

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi stepped back "He lied to you" She pointed out.

The Sato twins opened the doors "Have you guys seen Honey-Sempai and Mori-Sempai?" Aneko asked as she walked up to the still holding Ariana's hand.

"We want Arianna to meet them" Emiko continued for her sister also holding Arianna's other hand.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru and kaoru walked in. "Hey tamaki." They said walking passed him.

message 12: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna waited for an answer from ether Haruhi or Tamaki.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru and kaoru walked in. "Hey tamaki." They said walking passed him.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Haruhi shook her head "No not yet" She said then turned to the male twins "How dare you tell Tamaki I'm dating someone!" She yelled.

Aneko leaned against the wall "Let's wait for this to play out" She whispered to her sister and Arianna.

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Well this is going to be funny." Arianna chuckles.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments "We did no such thing. It was Kyoya!" They laughed as they ran off.

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

"Liers!" Haruhi yelled after them.

((Gtg and Syd you should to we have school tomorrow, I hope you go on the trip I don't want to be stuck with Liv and Matt H by myself))

message 18: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna laugh.

(( I am coming, Ana :D so now you don't have to worry about it now))

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments Tamaki went and sat in his corner, "Those twins, always making me look stupid."

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments "Thats why you love us?" They chorused from the back room.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

"Well he makes it so easy" Aneko whispered to Emiko.

Emiko laughed quietly.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments Tamaki stood, brushing himself off. He changed his composure from his typical embarrassing antics, to a genuinely serious demeanor. "In the absence of Kyoya, we as hosts need to decide what our theme for tomorrow is going to be."

message 23: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko laughed "What if your guests decide?" She suggested.

Emiko nodded "That might bring more buisness" She added, already knowing where her sister was headed with her suggestion.

message 24: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Why do we need a theme?" Arianna asked the twins.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments "True Tamaki cant we let then choose?" The twins said mischievously.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Well, Kyouya would completely dismiss the fact of not having a theme..." Tamaki stroked his chin, "But, how about the theme is 'Chosir', that's French for choose. That way every guest is satisfied, and mommy won't get mad." He turned towards Arianna, "To answer your question, the lovely ladies appreciate a theme and a changing environment, so we give them what they want."

message 27: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) "Not me." Arianna said, showing no interest.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

The Sato twins began to laugh "You just got dissed Tamaki-Sempai" The teased in unison.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Well dear, you don't represent the whole female population at Ouran now do you Miss Arianna?" Tamaki looked at her with a snarky, curious look on his face. Much out of character.

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

The Sato twins stepped in between Tamaki and Arianna "Back off now" They stated simply.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru and kaoru stepped inbetween also.

message 32: by Anastacia (new)

Zinan walked in "Whats going on?" he asked, seeing the Sato twins who he recognized and some girl he had never seen before.

"Stuff Zinan-Sempai" Aneko told him.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments Tamaki blinked, realizing the possible feud situation. "Ah, well, what did you girls have in mind for tomorrow?" He took a step back, fixing his hair.

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

The twins shared at look "New york!" They said together, as it was their favourite place to travel to. Every summer the twins parents took them to new york and other place in the united states because of the banks over there.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments Tamaki laughed, flashing a thumbs up to the twins. "Perfect!" He ran over to a corner to the room, waving his arms. "We can have New York here, oh and a mini theatre, and another host area here...how about sections? Split the room up!" He spoke excitedly.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

The Sato twin girls highfived "We are so the coolest twins at this school" Aneko said.

"I second that" Emiko agreed.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments Tamaki strutted over in his typical princely manner, "I've composed a picture of what your exhibit may look like," he held up a white piece of paper, "Voila, your New York paradise." The drawing held an incredibly intricate design of the skyline view from the square. "Feel free to make changes, as you see fit."

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru and kaoru groaned. "Tamaki not New York!!"

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Quiet, these two wildly creative ladies have requested the popular Americano city! As hosts it is out sworn duty to fulfill their desires." He learned over towards Aneko, "Plus I just want to do a skyline." He whispered.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru suddenly stormed out.
"Hikaru!" kaoru called in surprise before glaring at Tamaki. He ran after Hikaru.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Wh-what?" Tamaki cocked his head, "Do they not like New York? Guys!" He reached out as the door closed. A frown accompanied a furrowed brow, "I don't understand..." He stared at the door, contemplating running after them.

message 42: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna rolled her eyes and walked away from the group, she decided to look around the room.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko looked at her sister "Go you know you want to" She mouthed with a smile, Aneko knew her sister wanted to help the twin boys.

Emiko nodded and ran out. Aneko turned to face Tamaki "Emiko with help them." She smiled at him.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "That's good." Tamaki looked down, a concerned look on his face. "I'd help, but it seems I would only make it worse, they don't like me very much." He sat down, his eyes on the door.

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko sat beside him "Its okay Sempai" She said lightly putting her arms around Tamaki "So can you tell if I'm Emiko or Aneko?" She asked trying to change the subject.

message 46: by Sydney (new)

Sydney  (sarcanine) Arianna giggles, "Oh it this game again." She probably knew that he going to guess wrong.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 122 comments Hikaru's angry shouts could be heard from the hall. "I hate the way he brushes our opinions off!"
Kaoru sighed. "Why don't you tell him that?"
"Because he wont listen!" Hikaru yelled.

message 48: by Anastacia (new)

Aneko smiled at Arianna "Don't tell him which one I am cause I know you know" She said in a fake seriousness. She loved when people who didn't know her very well guessed wrong.

message 49: by Anastacia (new)

Fox*moon beast* wrote: "Hikaru's angry shouts could be heard from the hall. "I hate the way he brushes our opinions off!"
Kaoru sighed. "Why don't you tell him that?"
"Because he wont listen!" Hikaru yelled."

Emiko caught up to them "Hikaru what's your idea cause my sister and I would be happy to give up our new york idea" She told him with her signature smile.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 160 comments "Well, you're Aneko of course." Tamaki laughed, "Do you know how I know?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13