Typical Teenage Life RP discussion

Roleplay. > Cassa Hotel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by mercy (last edited Jun 05, 2013 08:54AM) (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory walked in, gazing around.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail was humming as she walked in and went over

message 3: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory looked over, then smiled and walked towards her, "Hey Ashley."

message 4: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory gaped, "Ohmigod!"

((gtg))

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail bit. Her lip when she saw the group of guys then noticed she was weAring a stripy top

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments ((Kk))

Niall looked over at them

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail smiled looking at the boys

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Harry watched her

Niall elbowed Louis and pointed at abigail

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail followed her friend

Zany got their key and snapped his fingers in front of Louis' face

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail soon joined her

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Louis just talk to her"

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Deal" Harry smiled

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Harry followed "and I'm Harry"

Abigail smiled at Louis "I'm Abigail and this is my friend Ashley"

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "It's nice to meet you too and we are both famous on youtube" Abigail smiled

Harry smiled "you two seem very nice"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy walks in carrying her bags.

message 16: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory had totally missed the boys and she sighed, wanting to at least see Niall. She headed up to her room, lugging her bags after her.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy walks up to her room and sees Victory. She waves.

message 18: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory waved back, smiling.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy opens the door to her room and sets her bags down. She grabs her purse and walks back out into the lobby.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy saw Ashley, but was too nervous to go over. She sat down in a chair and grabbed a script out of her bag. She started reading it.

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Harry smiled "we could get you a record deal each"

message 22: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory changed into this- http://pinterest.com/pin/213076626092... then went to the lobby, her writing notebook and favorite pen in hand.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy's face got alittle pink. She looked up at Ashley. Lacy was shy around new people. She put her script away and over to Ashley. Lacey had her Vera Bradley water color hipster on.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy is now whering a olive green pair of shorts and a fitted purple tank and a gray jacket. She had tennis shoes on.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) *wearing

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Yes, what do you say Louis"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "hip," Lacy says softly. She always got shy around new people.

message 29: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory sat down in a chair, opened her notebook and started writing, stuffing her earbuds in and turning her iPod on.

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail smiled at louis

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy walked away and sat down in a chair. Clearly they didn't want to talk to her. She was fine with that. She took out her script again and started reading it.

message 32: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Our record producer "

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She read through it. It was that script for Wicked. Lacy was planning to audition for it when she turned 18.

message 34: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments He smiled "as soon as you want we'll call Simon"

message 35: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Cool, Louis give me my phone so I can call Simon"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy finished and put it away. She took out her phone and got on Instagram.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She took a pic. In the caption, 'I might have forgot England has a different climate than Australia.......... Oh well.' The pic was of her biting her lip.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) 'was I listening? (emoji of person sticking tongue out)' she commented back. Lacy sighed. She would rather be surfing in Australia

message 39: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail went to her room

Harry called Simon

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy looked at her iPhone. She got on Google and searched the lyrics to Love me for me. She grabbed a notebook and started to write the lyrics down. It was how she memorized. None of her friends knew she liked to sing.

message 41: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Harry smiled hanging up the phone call "he will be here soon"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy turned off her phone and shut her notebook. She put it in her purse.

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Harry smiled back

message 44: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "so what do you like"

message 45: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "do you like cats?"

message 46: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "cool"

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "really?"

message 48: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "I could change that"