Typical Teenage Life RP discussion

Roleplay. > The Airport.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy walks in with blue luggage. She has her wavy brown hair down. She is wearing black shorts, blue fitted shirt and blue sandals. She looks around.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy walked over to Ashley. "hey," she says.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy groaned. "but I packed shorts!" she pauses. "well I might have a few pairs of skinny jeans. And a sweatshirt."

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "thanks," Lacy said smiling. She set her suitcases on the ground.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "what?" she said as she say down. She pulled out her own iPhone.

message 6: by Abigail (last edited Jun 04, 2013 02:01PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Ok guys you guys do remember I told you the. Forecast for this week when we started packing" Abigail smiled also looking at her iPhone 5

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "no I think I was thinking about the script I just got and the plays I could go see in England." she said smiling.

message 8: by Abigail (last edited Jun 04, 2013 02:04PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "I know and I am British, I moved to the usa"

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "and I'm from Australia so I packed clothes I would wear in that climate not thinking that England and Australia have 100% different climates," she says remembering social studies.

message 10: by Abigail (last edited Jun 04, 2013 02:09PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail was looking through the 1D page and smiled "our room is near theirs,Louis posted the room number" and she got up with her suitcase

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy grabs her suitcases. She puts her iPhone in her luggage bag.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy does the same. Except she sits in the middle. She pulls out a script from her carry on.

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail got in the end seat

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy skimmed over the script. Then took out her phone and took a picture of her cross eyed sticking her tongue out. She posted it then put her phone away.

message 15: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail was on facebook and listening to music

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (ahhhh bye)

Lacy put her seatbelt on and grabbed her script again. This time reading over it thoroughly.

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail turned off her phone and put her seat belt on and grabbed a pile of song sheets (( aww))

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy finished reading the script. She put it away and grabbed another script.

message 19: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail was humming her music

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) She read through it then put it away. She grabbed her bag and pulled it up. It had like 10 scripts in it. It also had her iPhone, beats (navy blue), her eos (raspberry), her sunglasses (teal and rubber) and a few books.

message 21: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail looked over

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy looked through her bag.

message 23: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail didn't notice what was happening

message 24: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments She. Looked up "really"

message 25: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Yay

message 26: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail. Puts her music in her purple bag

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy picks up her bag and follows them.

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail went first

message 29: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victoria Tylers walked through the swarms of people that were coming off her plane. She gazed around the airport, her backpack slung over her shoulder, her suitcase sliding behind her. She sighed, blowing her tousled bangs from her eyes.

message 30: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments Abigail smiled

message 31: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Victory walked through the airport, stopping only to grab a Arizona green tea at Subway, then she left, hailing a taxi.

((where are they supposed to go after the airport?))

message 32: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 120 comments "Same I'm not telling family I'm back"

message 33: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) (kk)

"Where to?" The cabbie asked.
"Cassa Hotel please," Victory said absentmindedly, scrolling through the texts she missed during her flight.

message 34: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) Totally :) Victory texted back, smiling.

message 35: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) The cab pulled up to the hotel and Victory got out, grabbing her backpack and suitcase, then paying the driver and hurrying into the building.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Lacy walked towards the exit with we bags in her hands. She sighed. She had never been to England.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Ana, are you in Los Angeles, or are you heading to the UK?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Should Max call Hana for facetime too?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm... Childhood friends?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok i'll call.))
Max grabs his iphone and sends a request to face time with his friend, Hana. It has been awhile since he called.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Max smiles. "I know, I'm sorry it took so long to call, life has been hectic over here. How was your trip?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea, it's no surprise that people were staring, they seem to find our accents adorable." Max laughs. "You should have seen it when I went to Montana. It was like I say 'hi' and they stare or ask 'could you say that again' and laugh. Americans are weird."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha ha ha! That's a good one! I would love to, if I had the money. I'm more broke than a turkey on thanksgiving."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Max breaks into a broad smile. "That sounds great! I'll call them. Good Bye!"

((Are you gonna control Hana's parents?))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Max looks trough his contacts and find Hana's parent's number. He calls it and waits for them to pick up.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2013 08:21PM) (new)

"Oh hello. I'm calling about your daughter's trip. She was wondering if you guys could pay for a ticket for me to get to Los Angeles," He says.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll come pick it up, thank you so much!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, thanks again."

((going to bed, see ya!))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm going to pack and then come over to get the ticket. Good-bye." Max hangs up.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

Max packs at his house, picks up the ticket and is on the plane to Los Angeles. He pulls out his Iphone and calls Hana.

« previous 1