Significance (Significance, #1) Significance discussion

great author!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kambree (new)

Kambree Swanson I really loved this book! The author used a lot of decriptive words, but they weren't too hard to understand. she used them in the right setting so that they made enough sense to connect it to the rest of the book. I loved how she made multiple books in this series so you can keep reading and find out what happens to the characters.

Mindy I agree.. I love this author and this series. The only books I didn't care too much about was the Collide series. It started off good but by the time I got to the 3rd book, I couldn't finish cause it just dragged out so bad. I'm sure it ends well and I really should pick it back up to see what happened.

Aiman I love Shelly Crane. My fave series is Significance and I finished reading Collide. It's great, but I love Significance more.

Rebecca I am torn between Merrick and Caleb :) Depends on my mood I guess but that is just another great think about Shelly Crane. I can chose who I want to be my book boyfriend depending on how I am feeling at that time. Such a variety of awesome men!