Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Monsterhearts (Monsterhearts #1)
This topic is about Monsterhearts
Tangents/Off-Topic Discussions > Monsterhearts: the tabletop RPG that's MADE for VFers!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sceriddle) | 95 comments Since I know this group has various geekdoms and ways of expressing our geekery, I thought I would bring the game Monsterhearts to your attention. Basically, it's a tabletop roleplaying game about teen supernaturals: it's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, even (ahem) Twilight. And it does a really interesting job of dealing with relationships, sex, and just generally being a teenager, while also integrating supernatural elements. Your "class" (or whatever similar word you're used to using in gaming) is a "skin", such as vampire, werewolf, ghost, ghoul, even just mortal.

Anyway, I didn't write it or anything, it's just a fun game that I am doing an underwhelming job of advocating, but you should totally check it out! You can get the .pdf for $10, it's a good investment!

Monsterhearts

message 2: by Hestia (new)

Hestia | 11 comments I've played Apocalypse World, which is the base game that this was hacked from. Looks fun.