Debate Teams and Ratings discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 634 comments Mod

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) It is out of control. Adults can only monitor it so much. Us kids should take a part and just straight out confront the Bully its not cool. They will take it harder from their peers than they would adults.

message 3: by freddy (new)

freddy (wynter81) So do Directioners.

message 4: by freddy (new)

freddy (wynter81) Some people say teasing is bullying, but that's not gonna stop. People tease, get over it.

message 5: by Kathy ♡ (new)

Kathy ♡ (dattebayooo) | 410 comments You know what really bothers me? People on twitter that put "#StopBullying" and other stuff like that on their bio, and then I see a whole bunch of hateful tweets from them trash talking celebrities. Like this morning, I saw someone say "You're ugly and your music sucks" to PSY. Then on her bio, it says "Think about what you say, your words can hurt someone's feelings" or something like that. WTF.

smh some people :P

message 6: by freddy (new)

freddy (wynter81) Kathy ღIt's Sexy Timeღ wrote: "You know what really bothers me? People on twitter that put "#StopBullying" and other stuff like that on their bio, and then I see a whole bunch of hateful tweets from them trash talking celebritie..."

PSy rocks though :(

message 7: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, Neutral Debater (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 634 comments Mod
Kathy ღIt's Sexy Timeღ wrote: "You know what really bothers me? People on twitter that put "#StopBullying" and other stuff like that on their bio, and then I see a whole bunch of hateful tweets from them trash talking celebritie..."

that's crazy. if you say something, do it, don't ignore what you say.

message 8: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 3 comments it's just going to get worse due to social media