Romance on Audio discussion

JUNE 2013 Listening

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) Don't forget that June is Audiobook Month. So that means you need to listen to a lot of audios. LOL

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) Finished up A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses (Half Moon Hollow, #2) by Molly Harper if you're a fan of Harper you need to check it out.

Now starting Eye of the Tempest by Nicole Peeler . I didn't like the narration on the earlier books but now Khristine Hvam is doing the narration and I'm so excited about it. I love her narration of Jane Yellowrock.

message 3: by Lupdilup (last edited Jun 04, 2013 02:11PM) (new)

Lupdilup | 510 comments Mod
Finished The Program by Suzanne Young Very good, nicely narrated YA Dystopian.

I started today Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) by Sylvia Day

message 4: by Cm (new)

Cm | 1 comments I just finished listening to Christine Feehand - leopard's prey. I have concentration issues at word so I go through a book every other day it seems. Looking for something for tomorrow.

message 5: by Lupdilup (new)

Cm wrote: "I just finished listening to Christine Feehand - leopard's prey. I have concentration issues at word so I go through a book every other day it seems. Looking for something for tomorrow."

I haven't listened to any of her books in a long time, I need to start checking out some of her newer books.

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 131 comments Currently listening to Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4) by Stacia Kane .

message 7: by Lupdilup (new)

I can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

message 8: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (zannerina) | 1 comments Just downloaded Sea of Tranquility.

message 9: by Lupdilup (new)

Suzanne wrote: "Just downloaded Sea of Tranquility."

Please let us know what your thought about it :)

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) I'm starting Sandman Slim (Sandman Slim, #1) by Richard Kadrey tomorrow on my way to work. Should be interesting since it's a male narrator and I've not listen to many. Hope he's good. If not I got the book free at RT and the audio is from the library so I've not wasted any money.

Christen (GoldiloxReads) | 1 comments I'm listening to Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep right now!

message 12: by Lupdilup (new)

I finished Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2) by Lisa Renee Jones I loved this book, and yes it's part of the 50 shades wave, but I loved the mystery in the plot. I got the ARC a while back, but I just had to listen to the audiobook too and it was just as good of an experience. The narration is very good, totally fitting for the title.

Continuing with Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland

message 13: by Lupdilup (new)

Christen *Goldilox And The Three Weres* wrote: "I'm listening to Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep right now!"

I enjoyed this one, I hope you like it :) Need to continue with the series, I keep saying that...LOL Too many new audiobooks. It's becoming just as hard to keep up as it is with the printed books, but I love that we have all these choices now.

message 14: by Lupdilup (last edited Jun 26, 2013 12:19PM) (new)

Finshed Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop I love Anne Bishop - 5 stars - narration 4.5 stars
Finished Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland A solid good start to UF series, I will definitely continued - Story 4 stars - Narration 4 stars.
Finished A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray I really wanted to love this book, but it kind a drag in some parts, the narrator was good, so I would give it just 3.5 stars all around, I think that if had read it a long time ago I would have enjoyed more, I like a lot more angst on my books (lateley).

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) Finished

Angel's Ink (The Asylum's Tales, #1) by Jocelynn Drake
Liked it. It's different since it's from a male character's POV. Also male narrator.

Working Stiff (Revivalist, #1) by Rachel Caine
Good start to a series. I think with the ending that book 2 will be even better.

Listening to now
Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) by Jennifer Estep
Narration is not great but I'm pushed for time so I'll make do with it. I'm just glad it was a free audio. I have the print book so if the narration gets too whiny for me I may switch to reading.