Supernatural Academy (An Advanced RP) discussion

Houses > Mike's underground House

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis looked at him as they appeared at his house, "Nice house," She smirked.

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 1693 comments ((Why's it underground?))

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 1693 comments ((Remind me to send in Fredrick to kill him later.))

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 1693 comments ((He can figure it out by looking at the character profiles.))

message 5: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled at him sheepishly, "Thanks."

message 6: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis walked over and sat next to him, her arm going around his waist. She smiled at him..

message 7: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis looked at the fire as she blushed..

message 8: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis looked at him, she turned around, "What are you doing?" She laughed.

message 9: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled as he rubbed her back, she felt some of the tension leave her back..

message 10: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis looked at him, "No, I'm not stressing," She smiled at him.

message 11: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled at him and leaned into his hand a little more..

message 12: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis turned back around, "Thanks," She smiled at him...

message 13: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis giggled as she started to pet the puppy..

message 14: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "Um. What about Jade or Blaze?" Alexis smiled up at Mike as the puppy licked her face. She giggled as she tried to calm the puppy down.

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "What for?" She smiled at him..

message 16: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "Hey, those were nothing, you don't have repay me anything only is stay with me," She smiled as she curled up next to him.

message 17: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled, "They mean a lot, but you do not have to repay me only with you love," She said.

message 18: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled and kissed him on the lips, "Good," She said. She was close to his face as she said it...

message 19: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled against his lips, her arm trailed up around his neck and closed her eyes as they kissed.

message 20: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis right hand tangled in his hair as he kissed her, her left slide down his neck and cupped his cheek as she kissed him back with passion and a smile slipped on her lips as they kissed.

message 21: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis kissed him back roughly and her arms wrapped around his arm..

message 22: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis kissed him on the cheek and ran her hand through his hair.

message 23: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis giggled as she kissed him..

message 24: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

message 25: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "What I can't laugh," Alexis smirked as she kissed him on the lips back..

message 26: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smirked as she put her forehead on his forehead softly. Her arms settled on his shoulders.

message 27: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled, "I'll keep that in mind." She pecked his lips..

message 28: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "Thanks," Alexis blush at him.

message 29: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis blushed even more and looked away.....

message 30: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smiled and hugged him back, her side of her face on his shoulder as she looked up at him.

message 31: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis smirked as she heard him sigh, her hands twirled his hair on her finger.

message 32: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis closed her eyes as he stroked her hair, her right hand playing in his hair.

message 33: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "That's because of my shampoo and conditioner," Alexis smirked. "Why are you sniffing my hair?" She smirked.

message 34: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis giggled at him, "Sniffing people's hair is weird," She teased him.

message 35: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis giggled, "Stop!" She giggled more...

message 36: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis giggled even more, "Please!"

message 37: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments "Pickles?" Alexis giggled..

message 38: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis giggled even more, her hair falling into her hair as she laughed.

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments She smiled wider as she stopped her giggling..

message 40: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis flicked his nose and smiled at him...

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2794 comments Alexis shrugged as she giggled at him...