Anime, Manga, & More discussion

Manga > Stepping on Roses and Arisa reviews

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe For the month of June we will be reading Arisa and Stepping on Roses! I hope you guys read it and discuss what you thought about it. I know I will

My review Arisa:

This is one of the most sitting on my seat mangas that I have read. This story is amazing well planned and I was surprised at each turn of events. The story doesn't have a lot of romantic scenes in my opinion, but the plot is amazing that I can't look away. This is an awesome read, so please check it out!

My review Stepping on Roses: coming soon

message 2: by Brad Jae (new)

Brad Jae | 7 comments Can't wait to discuss Stepping on Roses!!

message 3: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Me too! ... But I still have to read it ...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm a new member and I have actually read Stepping on Roses, because I'm poor it's rare for me to actually find other people discussing Manga that I've actually read, so here's my review on the 9 volumes of Stepping on Roses:
Stepping on Roses is a lovely book following a desperate girl who always seems to be picking up after other peoples errors. The first volume really brings you in and it makes you love and hate so many different characters at the same time. In the eight volume, the author Rinko Ueda (I think.. might be wrong... don't hate me...) doesn't do very well at keeping the future 'plot twist' very well masked, there was a point where you could just predict what was going to happen, nonetheless, this is one of my favourite Manga series and I love it so much. I found myself absolutely loving one of our lovely men in a tux, read it and fall in love too >.<

message 5: by Brad Jae (new)

Brad Jae | 7 comments Hey Krissy, I read Stepping on Roses up to Volume 2 so far. It's pretty good! and your right about liking other characters more than some...that was my instincts on first reading Volume 1. Stepping on Roses , for me was really thought out and I enjoyed Ueda's drawing's in each Volume. I haven't yet finished reading all the volumes but I plan on sometime this year! Team Eisuke!

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe I really want to read this manga, but I don't like reading a lot of manga online, but the art just looks very awesome and makes me want to read it! It sounds interesting, so I can't wait now.

message 7: by Brad Jae (new)

Brad Jae | 7 comments yeah I don't prefer to read manga online either...it's just doesn't feel the same to me as oppose as to reading it paperback with the fresh smell of pages. But stepping on roses is pretty so far!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I actually own all of the Stepping on Roses, definitely one of my better buys, They really pushed me into reading and collecting manga.

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Krissy wrote: "Yeah, I actually own all of the Stepping on Roses, definitely one of my better buys, They really pushed me into reading and collecting manga."

I'm going to find the books then and buy them~!

Brad wrote: "yeah I don't prefer to read manga online either...it's just doesn't feel the same to me as oppose as to reading it paperback with the fresh smell of pages. But stepping on roses is pretty so far!"

Right? It just feels better...