♥Music♥ > Jonas Brothers

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chantel (new)

Chantel | 346 comments Mod
I miss them and I love nick Jonas

message 2: by Chantel (new)

mine is burnin up,year 3000, love bug and when you loook me in my eyes i love nick jonas way better than joe

message 3: by Chantel (new)

I DID TOO AND NICK IS CUTER THAN ALL ABOVE AND KEVIN I THINK HE WAS THE THIRD WHEEL

message 4: by Chantel (new)

no nick is and kevin has his own show now its called being married to a jonas

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Chantel wrote: "I miss them and I love nick Jonas"

I miss them too

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

And they were replaced with weirdoes on Disney…that's weird. Jonas Bros are awesome and here they replace them with a bunch of weirdoes who can't sing, act, or even dance.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You know all the people on Disney? Yeah, they were used to replace all the awesome Disney stars. It doesn't make sense. Nowadays the acting in Disney shows is…horrible! I mean, when they're supposed to act scared, they don't act scared. Whereas with the old Disney stars several years back, they actually WOULD act scared.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! I mean, like, in ANT Farm, they act sooooo weird. Like when they're supposed to act sad, they don't even LOOK sad. Like, whaaat? And in Shake It Up, no offense, but most of the actors in that show act HORRIBLE.

message 9: by Chantel (new)

Mary D (Malik) wrote: "i havent watched it! My dad doesnt pay for the tv service but im going to my mum's in a few days, what channel do they show it? And honestly nick is very cute yes, but joe is hotter lol"

idk wat channel but i no they have it neva seen it either my friend watch all time

message 10: by Chantel (new)

Mary D (Malik) wrote: "tell me about! Ant farm, gosh i never liked that show! And jessie! I think thats the worst!"

Tiny Alien (Crazy) wrote: "Yeah! I mean, like, in ANT Farm, they act sooooo weird. Like when they're supposed to act sad, they don't even LOOK sad. Like, whaaat? And in Shake It Up, no offense, but most of the actors in that..."

i like the old disney channel better but i kinda like shake it up but i miss jonas brothr hannah monatanna and i hate that show fish hooks and dog with a blog is so stupid

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary D (Malik) wrote: "i havent watched it! My dad doesnt pay for the tv service but im going to my mum's in a few days, what channel do they show it? And honestly nick is very cute yes, but joe is hotter lol"

Yeah! Joe is, like, soooo dreamy!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Chantel wrote: "Mary D (Malik) wrote: "tell me about! Ant farm, gosh i never liked that show! And jessie! I think thats the worst!"

Tiny Alien (Crazy) wrote: "Yeah! I mean, like, in ANT Farm, they act sooooo weir..."

I miss them too!!!! Oh my gosh, I know, right????? Like, who cares about the dog with a blog? Like, what the--?

message 13: by Chantel (new)

can u believe nick cut of his hair

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

What????? He…WHAT?????????? Oh my, that is so wrong of you, Nick, that is sooooo wrong!

message 15: by Chantel (new)

Tiny Alien (Crazy) wrote: "Chantel wrote: "Mary D (Malik) wrote: "tell me about! Ant farm, gosh i never liked that show! And jessie! I think thats the worst!"

Tiny Alien (Crazy) wrote: "Yeah! I mean, like, in ANT Farm, they..."

exactly and this stupid stuff ith phineas that show is getting old at first i use to love it now itys getting stupid

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my gosh, it's like "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, DISNEY??????" I miss the old stuff in Phineas and Ferb!!! The new episodes are just so stupid! WHERE'S OLD PHINEAS AND FERB????? *cries*

message 17: by Chantel (new)

Tiny Alien (Crazy) wrote: "Oh my gosh, it's like "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, DISNEY??????" I miss the old stuff in Phineas and Ferb!!! The new episodes are just so stupid! WHERE'S OLD PHINEAS AND FERB????? *cries*"

thank you im going to make a topic for this

message 18: by Chantel (new)

Tiny Alien (Crazy) wrote: "What????? He…WHAT?????????? Oh my, that is so wrong of you, Nick, that is sooooo wrong!"

yeah type google images nick jonas 2013

message 19: by Chantel (new)

@mary i loved zack and cody and i cant stand austin and ally
@tiny did u see pics

message 20: by Chantel (new)

Mary D (Malik) wrote: "OMG! I just totally forgot austin and ally i think i watched it like twice then i hated it. I dont know why it just seems so...unrealistic to me. And they try so hard to be funny! And omg how could..."
exacty wat i thought and the only show i kinda like is gravity falls its actually funny

message 21: by Chantel (last edited Jun 14, 2013 11:34AM) (new)

yes good luck charlie the only really good show

message 22: by Chantel (new)

like 4 or 5 and she has little brother now

message 23: by Chantel (new)

Mary D (Malik) wrote: "omg i remember in that xmas movie their mum was pregnant! So like is charlie properly talking now?"

yep shes so cute only little lines but stillcute