Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Megan's Mark (Breeds, #6; Feline Breeds, #5)
This topic is about Megan's Mark
Book Discussion & Recommendation > Recommendation for The Breeds Series

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Reinig | 1 comments I have read everybook in this series and they are amazing! the main characters tend to be woman, both human and breed, there are a few male main character leads in a few of the novels, but they are hot, romantic and just down right amazing! I really think that you guys will love them!! The first one is Megan's Mark! i hope you consider them, they really are great ^_^

message 2: by Aimmeigh (new)

Aimmeigh (aessedai21) | 5 comments I started reading megan's mark and found it implausible, even for fiction. I think i got halfway through.

Gigi (g4tinspiration) I love this series also the breeds have an animalistic side but I have to say NOT for everyone. Just for a rare breed ; )

message 4: by Rae (new)

Rae | 8 comments Oddly enough my boyfriend's mum just recommended these to me! :P

Rebecca Whaley (beckers77) | 80 comments There are actually 4 books before Megan's mark. there is taming the beast, the man within, kiss of heat, and Elizabeth's wolf. they are published thru Elliott's cave only which you can purchase on Amazon. awesome books. my favorite series by far.

Helen | 83 comments I have read almost all the books in this series, and I loathe most of them but I can't stop reading them. The tone of most of the books is extremely patriarchal and domineering. The author tends to write interesting, strong female characters who are eventually worn down by or overwhelmed by even stronger male characters. She does write very hot sex scenes, though. What keeps me reading the series is the overarching plot arcs, which are being slowly parcelled out over the entire 20-book series.

I would recommend starting with Megan's Mark and seeing if you like the characterization and the writing style. It's the first book in the series from that publisher (Berkeley Sensation) and they consider that "book 1" of their run of the series. That means they worked with the author to make it an accessible entry point to the world and the storyline. I also think Berkeley did a much better editing job than the people at Ellora's Cave did with the earlier stories.

namericanwordcat | 20 comments My favorite of the whole series is Coyote's Mate (Breeds, #18) by Lora Leigh