The badass, the gorgeous, the bloody enfuriating! discussion

Love triangle-YOUR choice! > Gale or Peeta?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Destany (new)

Destany | 16 comments GALE !!!!!!!

message 2: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 220 comments Mod
Shrishti~Doctor Who~Psyche wrote: "((Once again I hope making topics is allowed..))"

(It's allowed but it would also be nice to be notified in the suggestions just so i know you are doing it x)

message 3: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 220 comments Mod
Hannelore wrote: "Gale!
I mean Peeta in the books is okay
But a bit like
"oh look at the poor me, Katniss, help me, I need you" and "oh my daddy kicks me" and he's so dependent on her
-which is btw made bigger in ..."

I don't know. I felt like Peeta was the obvious choice and that it was always going to end that way. I didn't think Peeta was particularly whiny, he actually seemed like a genuine and nice person who was pushed around like a piece of shit by Katniss. I think both Gale and Peeta suffered a lot of rubbish from Katniss. But then again Katniss had a lot to put up with so screw it, if i were her i think i'd have more on my mind than which boy i fancy to be fair. xxx

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (gomj25) | 18 comments PEETA

message 5: by Frankie (new)

Frankie | 6 comments Peeta

message 6: by roshay (new)

roshay (sadderdaze) Gale!! :D

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) GALE!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but by the end of that book, Katniss is a little wimp who needs someone to give her a backbone and get her to spot pitying herself about all the crap that happened in her life. Peeta tried to kill her, and yet, apparently in that world, that must be very appealing, because she just had to choose him, while Gale was there for her before the hunger games, through them, and when the whole world went to hell, he was the one who was trying to take care of Katniss. I mean, really, the hot guy with the backbone, or the baker who tried to kill you? Hmm...I wonder? Urg... this upsets me. *takes a deep breath* leaving this thread now.

message 8: by SAM (last edited Dec 15, 2013 01:21AM) (new)

SAM (77sam) PEETA! because i mean seriously... He's loved her like most of his life and Gale is just too, well, Gale. Gale was there for her before the 74th Game but Peeta was in the Hunger Games with her and understands what Katniss has been through as he went through the same thing.

message 9: by Jessica (last edited Jul 30, 2014 08:20PM) (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) | 102 comments Peeta, b/c in the end katniss explained it as gale probably being with someone else in another camp. and peeta was there for her when she needed him most, after the battle/war/thing. to deal with all that the both saw. and to deal with it together. b/c gale may have seen some stuff, but peeta and katniss were through more or less the same thing and they needed to be with someone that understood and someone who could say "im here for you, i understand" and tbh gale probably never would have. he was a pretty face who knew her since she was young. he was a brother not a soulmate.

The badass, the gorgeous, the bloody enfuriating!

unread topics | mark unread