Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Win a gift certificate for writing a short short for Janet's contest

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JanetTronstad (last edited Jun 04, 2013 10:03AM) (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1207 comments Mod
On the Harlequin community board, I am running one of my writing challenges. Only 250 words and lots of fun. You can enter my Lazy River Writing Challenge here --

http://community.harlequin.com/showth...

message 2: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments I'm sure you will get some great entries, Janet! I'm here in Philly this week, just came back from NYC. Having a great time with family & granddaughter..... Miss all of my Spokane friends :)

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Been reading the stories and some good ones there, lot of different stories with same items, I like the way everyone is coming up with their own unique story...

message 4: by JanetTronstad (new)

Isn't it amazing, Paula-O? How they can use the same items and be such different stories?

Janet Marie Dowell | 77 comments This is so much fun!

message 6: by JanetTronstad (new)

Glad you're liking it, Janet Marie! I do one of these writing challenges every few months on the Harlequin Community boards. Every time the entries are so great and so different from other challenges!! I like to encourage people in their writing and this is one way I can do that.

message 7: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments I have tried one today, on harlequin as Kypeach...hope you like it...

message 8: by JanetTronstad (new)

Yes, I did like it, Paula -O. Just going through them (I took the train to Seattle and just arrived a bit ago).

Kimberlyisreading | 71 comments so sad i missed it!! Janet- welcome to Seattle!! you came when it's not to hot and not rainy at all, perfect weather!! hope you enjoy your stay! (I'm south of Seattle towards Olympia)