One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Izzy99 and .:Alexis:.♥

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Ta da!

message 2: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments hey thanks so did you have anythin in mind?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments I like paranormal Rps, or something with bits of actions....And a little romance.

message 4: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments ok what about werewolf?
two werewolf leaders from rivaling tribes fall for eachother?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Sounds awesome to me. And what if the rivaling tribes are going to war against each other?

message 6: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments yeah that sounds great so could i be the girl?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Sure. :) I'll be the guy.

message 8: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments ok so characters?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Want me to post mine first?

message 10: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments yeah that would be great

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Okie-doke. Give me a min..

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Name: John Sterling

Appearance:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee...
Personality: Can be stubborn sometimes. Enjoys having fun and joking around. Knows when to be serious.

message 13: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Name: Carter Hive
Apearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2u...
Personality: tbrp

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Yay!! Fun!! :D

message 15: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments haha ya so u start?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments Mmm, I guess.

message 17: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments ok thx

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John walked through a town that was close to his woods. The pack was off, having some fun. Him? He was exploring the town and taking in his surroundings.

message 19: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter was talking to her pack making sure they knew to never let their guard down and warned them not to get in trouble. Then she let them go, and they all wanted her to come but she said no. They were like her big brothers but they could get crazy. So she decided to just walk around town and mybe get some things.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments ((Sorry for late reply. Had to go do something.))

John checked his wallet, then walked into a grocery store. Sometimes, the pack wasn't always fond of hunting, so he bought them food that they didn't have to catch from time to time. There were families that needed to be taken care of, after all.

message 21: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter walked into the grocery store and bought some food for her pack... well a lot of food, they could eat she mainly bought the stuff her pack couldnt hunt for and got lots of vetetables too. she would be given sh** for that later but she didnt want her boys going al flabby. Once she got that stuff in her car she leaned against her car and looked up at the sky

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments ((Gtg.))

message 23: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments (( ok bye0

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments ((Back. :) Had lunch and did laundry.))

A few minutes later, John exited the grocery store. He'd bought Lunchables, stuff for sandwiches, drinks, ect. Things that would keep the pack happy and healthy. He'd walked to town, so he'd be walking back to his camp. That was fine with him; He enjoyed the exercise.

message 25: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments (( cool))

Carter got in her car and weant back to the cabin before she walked out into the woods and she shifted she walked through the woods on petrol her white fur with patches of brown blew in the wind as she sniffed the ground.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John reached the woods a few minutes later. A pack member was there to greet him and took some of the bags, then they walked into the forest. He was cautious as they walked, not heading directly to camp. He didn't trust his surroundings very much and didn't want to lead anyone to his pack.

message 27: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter walked around patroling looking for any intruders, she was very alert, as she always was. She was her packs leader, which had called for an uproar. she was a girl and she led the pack, but it didnt matter, she was chosen to lead the pack no one else would be able to do it. And now all her boys respected her.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John stopped walking for a moment, a small frown on his face. Someone was nearing them. He gave the rest of the bags to the pack member and told him to go to the camp, the long way. The member nodded and ran off. He then turned away and shifted, facing the forest. No one was allowed to threaten his pack. If they did, they'd deal with him.

message 29: by .:Eva:.♥ (last edited Jun 04, 2013 12:44PM) (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter lifter her nose to the air catching the scent of a wolf, but it wasnt from her pack, she knew all there scents. She crouched down her fur sticking up and she followed the scent warily crouching defensivly growling, it must be from the other tribe she could smell it and they were getting close to her border

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments The being was nearing him. Josh let out a low growl, going backwards. Whoever it was wasn't from his pack; He was sure of it. Yet they were still nearing him. Probably someone from the other pack. Sometimes, sharing a forest could be frustrating.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments ((Sorry about late reply. I'm ghosting.))

message 32: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter heard a growl and she growled louder her claws digging into the dirt. yes it was definatly from the other pack, she could smell it. She stayed in her defensive position waiting to pounce just in casee the wolf decided to get into a fight. Which was definatly plausable.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John heard the response growl. He stopped walking backward and instead walked forward, cautious. He wouldn't get into a fight unless he had to..Which could defiantly happen. Who are you and what do you want.

message 34: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter growled louder when this wolf moved closer, she lowered more to the ground ready to pounce step back, your getting close to our land she responded to this wolf. She knewnow that this wolf found out she was female it would probably attack, most wolves did if they didnt see that she was pack leader, she was strong and good fighter

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John stopped walking, hearing the wolf's tone of voice. Great. Just his luck. He stood tall, but he was tense and ready for a fight if necessary. I would say the same to you, he growled.

message 36: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter growled adn pounced up landing right before the wolf on the boundary of there lands and she growled she kept her head high showing her leadership in her pack and that she was the leader, and she was posed for a fight if it were to come What do you want why are you so close to our land she growled

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John studied the alpha wolf while he spoke, remaining calm while keeping the warning in his voice. Taking care of my pack. And if I were you, I'd stay on your side.

message 38: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments I know the rules. ones that you have to follow as well she said noticing that this was the alpha of the other pack. This should mean that this wolf isn't stupid. She had never met the alpha of the other pack, she was only able to reconize the scent

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments And I do. That is why I'm not on in your territory, is it not? John said in a low growl. He recognized the alpha he was talking to as a girl, but didn't attack. If she was the alpha, it meant that she could handle herself and that she wasn't an idiot.

message 40: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments "you getting close, back off" she said with a growl she shifted her paws in the soft dirt as she starred into the other alphas eyes with a deathly hold

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John remained where he was, had he had been. I will, but remember this. Your pack knows the rules, as well as mine. If I catch one of your pack-mates on our territory, it will effect all of you. He let out another growl, then turned and ran to the trees. He meant what he said; If one of her wolves was caught on his territory, he'd attack.

message 42: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter let out a low loud growl its not my pack you have to worry about she warned digging her feet into the ground and then she turnedd towards the trees and she shifted back into human form nad put her clothes on

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments ((Ghosting now.))

John didn't reply to that, already out of earshot..Mostly. Once back to where he'd shifted to wolf, he shifted to human. He got his clothing back in, then started walking to his camp. This being the first time he met the other alpha, he did not like her. Not a good first impression.

message 44: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments (( wts tht?))
Carter ran her fingers through her hair andwalked back to the cabin wondering what to do now. She thought of the alpha, she had hated him before she met him and now she didnt like him even more, she at in a big chair and looked up
( how are we gonna get them to meet and stuff)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments ((It means I'm going on and off a lot. And idk..They meet in town the next day or that night?))

John made it to his camp. It was a good size, with cabins that had electricity and plumbing. Since he'd found it, he'd decided that it must've been an abandoned camp ground. He put away the groceries, keeping the meeting with the other alpha to himself.

message 46: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments (( sure ))
Carter collapsed in a big arm chair and closed her eyes snuggling into the chair, she wouldnt tell the boys about the meeting, they would worr, freak out, try to start a fight. that would be stupid, she would only have them fight if it realy came to that

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments When he got too tired, John called it a night. He walked into a cabin he shared with a friend and got into his bed, jeans and all. The meeting with the other alpha troubled him; He didn't like her one bit. Maybe it was because she was a girl leader. Maybe it was because she was a rival. He didn't know and didn't care. She was the enemy. Closing his eyes, he fell asleep thinking that.

message 48: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Carter fell asleep.
The next morning she was woken up by the guy coming in a and shaking her. she told them nothing happened lying and then she got some breakfast before they all were all gonna get up and patrol.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 2230 comments John woke up the next morning, early. He got up, put on fresh clothes, then checked the pack and helped serve breakfast. The guy he'd been with the day before asked what had happened and the alpha said that he'd probably just been paranoid. It earned him an eye roll, but he didn't care. He wasn't going to give his pack a reason to cause trouble.

message 50: by .:Eva:.♥ (new)

.:Eva:.♥ | 926 comments Later carter west into town
( wanna have them like instantly fall in love when they meet in person like imprinting))

« previous 1 3 4 5