Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > Easy by Tammara Webber → Start Date: June 17, 2013

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Yoly and I will be reading :) feel free to join! x

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments If my book comes in in time I would love to join you guys!!!!

message 3: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31438 comments (Fingers crossed Becky!!! :D)

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I've got it so im gtg!!! :-)

message 5: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) One book that made me swoon. gosh. You'll love this one guys ;) Have fun!!! :D

message 6: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Yay, the more the merrier! Can't wait to start! :)

message 7: by Brianna♥ (new)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I LOVED this one!! Enjoy! :)

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I hope you love it!! This book is the reason why I read!!! It's awesome! :D

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I can't wait to start it! Not only do I just want to read it, it's the last book from Pick me a Winner that Trisha picked for me! :-)

message 10: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I really love this book with a swoon worthy guy! :D Have fuuun!

message 11: by Kaylin (new)

Kaylin (foreverurs) | 5 comments It got me out of my reading funk. It's an awesome book! :) have fuunnn ;)

message 12: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments How much we are going to read each day? :)

message 13: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Up to you :) ill read however many. I haven't looked to see how the chapters are in this one, but maybe 5 chapters and then post? :)

message 14: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I read it in 1 sitting! I told my kids "sorry, it's fin night!" and kept reading! lol :)

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I don't know if we need to limit it PER DAY or just say everyone read at their own speed, and check in with comments and questions every 5 chapters. How does that sound? There are 27 chapters... Just be sure to mark spoilers!

I overloaded myself like an idiot but I have been wanting to read this forever, so I'm going to just keep on loading more and more, lol!

message 16: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments Hahaha for me is fine Becky's idea. I think if we post we can write "I'm in chapter X.... And spoiler" in that way the other knows if they can read or not the comment.

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Yoly wrote: "Hahaha for me is fine Becky's idea. I think if we post we can write "I'm in chapter X.... And spoiler" in that way the other knows if they can read or not the comment."

Perfect! I started a little bit, but work gets in the way, lol. I'm hooked already tho!

message 18: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Ok we can do every 5! ill start later today. Lol from what you girls are saying I feel like I'm going to be an addict of this book!

message 19: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments I just finish chapter 5. Lucas is soooooo my type. I'm in love.

message 20: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Yoly!!!! Lucas is the best book boyfriend EVER!! I so glad you like him! Well...and the book!!! lol :)

message 21: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I love him too. Swoon!

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I swooned so much when reading this I was lightheaded!!! lol :)

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments OMG! I am just starting chapter 9. I'm literally panting over here. How embarrassing. Oh to be young(er) again!

I am I the only one who thinks (view spoiler)

Holy yum batman!

message 24: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I just finished chapter.5 and whoa, I feel like I'm going to love this story! Wow, I agree Lucas is awesome ;)

message 25: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31438 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Holy yum batman!"

lol I want to be re-reading this with you guys SO much.

enjoy. it's so wonderful :)

message 26: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Oh Trisha. Oh oh oh.

Ok guys. I stayed up about 4 hours past my bedtime AND got up early to finish this.

I can't wait to discuss Buck, and Chaz and that idiot Kennedy with all of you!

Bridget, you need to move this thread to the ACTIVE buddy read folder hon. :-) Since you created the thread you're the only one who can move it.

Hugs to all. I swear this book changed my life.

message 27: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Becky!! I felt the same way!! Like all other books didn't even compare!! I'm glad you loved it!!

UGH! Buck!!! (view spoiler)

message 28: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Kathy wrote: "Becky!! I felt the same way!! Like all other books didn't even compare!! I'm glad you loved it!!

UGH! Buck!!! [spoilers removed]"

I loved the way (view spoiler)

I know I'll be thinking/dreaming of this book for a long time. It affected me the same way the movie "Dances with Wolves" did back in the early 90's and I couldn't get over that for a LONG time.

Ah, the power of good literature!

message 29: by Kathy (last edited Jun 18, 2013 12:51PM) (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I know!! This book is so amazing! At my library we only have 2 copies! 2!!! I tell all my patrons that I know really well that they need to read this book! It's the best $5.99 I've ever spent! :)

message 30: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "OMG! I am just starting chapter 9. I'm literally panting over here. How embarrassing. Oh to be young(er) again!

I am I the only one who thinks [spoilers removed]

Holy yum batman!"

I just am finally up to chapter 9 and OMG Becky, same here! (view spoiler)

And I can't believe you read so fast!! Actually I can this book is so good! :)

Oh and thank you for reminding me to switch it :) I've been on mobile goodreads for 2 days and today I finally got to get on the computer lol!

message 31: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Kathy wrote: "I know!! This book is so amazing! At my library we only have 2 copies! 2!!! I tell all my patrons that I know really well that they need to read this book! It's the best %5.99 I've ever spent! :)"

OMG I agree with that. I'm SO glad I bought it for my Kindle... I will be revisiting it often!

message 32: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Bridget wrote: "Becky (Indiana) wrote: "OMG! I am just starting chapter 9. I'm literally panting over here. How embarrassing. Oh to be young(er) again!

Holy ..."

Gotta love the mobile app, it's good for somethings but bad for others. I do read fast, but occasionally i also get obsessive and then there is no stopping my reading, no matter what suffers. I can be a good or bad thing, lol!

I literally could not stop myself. I had to FORCE my kindle out of my hands at 1 am and try to sleep. Then i was up at 6 and just picked it right back up. It was soooooooo good!

message 33: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments That's how I feel with my kindle! Lol! I am trying to put it down, but I'm like one more chapter...one more chapter...haha. I am up to 16 and aww man :( (view spoiler) I think I'll just keep reading until I have to work, I can't stop!

(view spoiler)

How far are you Yoly? :)

message 34: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "OMG! I am just starting chapter 9. I'm literally panting over here. How embarrassing. Oh to be young(er) again!

Holy yum batman!"

Yes I think that before it was revealed

message 35: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments Bridget wrote: "That's how I feel with my kindle! Lol! I am trying to put it down, but I'm like one more chapter...one more chapter...haha. I am up to 16 and aww man :( [spoilers removed] I think I'll just keep re..."

Im in chapter 16.

message 36: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ladies, OMG. The Lucas in this book is just setting IRL guys up for failure. NO ONE can live up to his expectations. He is yummy in like 100 ways. Oh to have someone who cares even 1/2 as much.

His story is so amazing. Can't wait for you guys to get to it!

message 37: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments What is IRL?

I just finish! Wow in some parts I was soooo "is too much hot in here or what?" Lucas is so damn sexy.

message 38: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments IRL = In Real Life :-)

message 39: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Yoly wrote: "What is IRL?

I just finish! Wow in some parts I was soooo "is too much hot in here or what?" Lucas is so damn sexy."

Um, yeah. A cool glass of water would have been appropriate! :-) AWESOME!

message 40: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I'm going to finish it up tonight!

message 41: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments I told my boyfriend about how Kennedy broke up with Jakeline. He says that at least he was honest and did not start cheat it her. (Regardless of Kennedy's attitude at the end of book), do you think Kennedy's decision was the best?

message 42: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I just finished and oh how I loved this book. Incredible.
Yoly- I didn't really mind Kennedy throughout the book. He was just kind of annoying in some parts. I agree at least he was honest but I didn't like that he tried to get back together with her close to the end of the book

message 43: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Yoly wrote: "I told my boyfriend about how Kennedy broke up with Jakeline. He says that at least he was honest and did not start cheat it her. (Regardless of Kennedy's attitude at the end of book), do you think..."

I agree, at least he was honest. She was blind sided but that happens. My issue with Kennedy wasn't the break up. I think he went about that pretty well. My issue with him was how he tried to use her AFTER all of that, and how he handled his "break up remorse" (kind of like buyers remorse, lol). He wasn't terrible like Buck, but he was just kind of a dim idiot, ya know?

message 44: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Yoly wrote: "I told my boyfriend about how Kennedy broke up with Jakeline. He says that at least he was honest and did not start cheat it her. (Regardless of Kennedy's attitude at the end of book),..."

I totally agree, and Buck!! OMG What a JERK!! and that's being nice about it. I think he got what he deserved. What an unexpected plot twist with him though. It was cool how the author tied it all in at the end with the self defense things as well!

message 45: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Bridget wrote: "Becky (Indiana) wrote: "Yoly wrote: "I told my boyfriend about how Kennedy broke up with Jakeline. He says that at least he was honest and did not start cheat it her. (Regardless of Kennedy's attit..."

Yes, it was nicely and amazingly done! Well Done Tammara Webber!

message 46: by Bridget (new)

Bridget | 162 comments I know I loved her writing so much! I'm going to read her series soon!

message 47: by Yoly (new)

Yoly | 696 comments I read this book because I loooove "Between the lines" I'm waiting for the 4th book