Reviewers United discussion

Authors > Horror Authors

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie Crow (mariefcrow) | 3 comments Good Morning!

As an Indie horror author, I know the sometimes difficult time the books can have to seek reviews and blog spots verses other styles. I want to change that.

I have clawed and kicked and even bit to get my books exposure in a world where erotica and YA is becoming preferred. I am offering to read and review other horror authors to help our books receive the exposure they deserve in exchange for reviews of whichever book of mine I am focusing on at the time.

Having another author post a review is more beneficial than normal reviewers because our name holds weight in the reading world. We also understand better the damage a negative review can do and some of the silly reasons someone gives a negative review. An example would be, the book is not what someone prefers to read, although there is nothing *wrong* with the book, but the reviewer gives it a one star. That one star was not deserved, but it is now forever there.

If you are a horror author, and want a honest, positive review of your art I will be happy to help. Please send me a message here on Goodreads and I will be in touch.

Sugar and Spice and Everything Dies Twice,
Marie F Crow
(Any grammar mistakes I blame on the lack of coffee!)
The Risen Dawning (Book 1) by Marie F Crow The Risen Margaret by Marie F Crow

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Minton (EmilyMinton) This is a great idea. Its that way for Historical Romance also. I have over 1000 followers now, and I often ask for request. Never do I get a request for historical, even though I love it. Good luck hope it goes well for you!

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie Crow (mariefcrow) | 3 comments Historical romance is the only form I read. I guess I really am on the strange side!