Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) Easy discussion

Books Like This.

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephanie Read Easy by Tammara Webber a couple of weeks ago, and I cannot get it out of my head. Any suggestions/recommendations for books like this one?

Dr Goodreads i loved it too!
Try Slammed trilogy by colleen hoover. (Real cute!)

Stephanie Naya wrote: "i loved it too!
Try Slammed trilogy by colleen hoover. (Real cute!)"

I read and loved Slammed -- I still have yet to read the last two books. Thanks, Naya! :)

Megan Undeclared- Jen Fredrick.
Pretty good, it reminded me of Easy in a way. What about it did you like? Maybe that can help us a bit?

message 6: by Naya (last edited Jun 04, 2013 09:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Naya The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski
Hopeless by Collen Hoover
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
Vain by Amelie Fisher
Wait for You by J. Lynn

The Edge of Never is a book that really sticks with you! Though it isn't overly similar in plot to Easy, it is definitely synonymous with the themes in the book and it is a definite must read!

I'm assuming having read Slammed you may have already read Hopeless. But if you haven't please do! I enjoyed it much more than Slammed.It is a lot more intense in it's plot, trust me.

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden is a typical Jessica Sorensen novel, but it is extremely cute! And out of all the books I've suggested it has the most similar plot to Easy.

Vain is like one of those books you just keep close to your heart. It starts off fairly dubiously with a lead female character dripping with flaws and hypocrisy. But bare with it! Read on and you will slowly fall in love with her transformation and with the boy who helps her get there. It's a hugely thought provoking book and one that will have you obsessing over it!

Finally Wait for You, is just a super quick and super light read and a good follow up read from Easy.

Hope that helps!

Stephanie Megan wrote: "Undeclared- Jen Fredrick.
Pretty good, it reminded me of Easy in a way. What about it did you like? Maybe that can help us a bit?"

Thanks Megan, I will check out Undeclared!

What I loved so much about Easy is how well it was written. I'm a sucker for brilliant writing and awesome descriptives. I also loved the characters and the emotion I felt for them. I swooned over Lucas, lol! :)

Recommendations dont have to necessarily be in the YA category or even with a similar plot. Just an amazing read with fantastic characters and swoon-worthy story lines.

I've already read: Hopeless, Beautiful Disaster and Slammed.

Stephanie Tanaya wrote: "The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski
Hopeless by Collen Hoover
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
Vain by Amelie Fisher
Wait for You by J. Lynn

The Edge of Never is a book that..."

Awesome suggestions. Thanks so much, Tanaya!!

Megan Oh if you love well written I'd suggest
Where We Belong- Emily Giffin such an amazing emotional book 5 easy stars.
The Rapture of Canaan- Sheri Reynolds
Bond Girl- Erin Duffy
Romancing the M.D.- Maureen Smith
One Pink Line- Dina Silver, it was a nice, quick refreshing read.

I loved a few of those.

Kind of a mixed genre though, hope you Enjoy!

message 10: by Nyree (last edited Jun 06, 2013 05:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nyree Wade I felt exactly the same as you after reading Easy, which is one of my favorites. You should read the Lux series. Tammara Wecbber wrote a nice review on them. Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout I was reluctant to read this at first, but ended up loving theses books.

Also, this one is a fantastic, well written NA book. Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) by Gayle Forman really good

Mindy How about checking out more books my this author. I really enjoyed her Between the Lines series.

Amethyst-y If you're looking for a well written, unique book it's one hundred percent The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis.

I also loved finding home by lauren baker, you against me by jenny downham and statistical probability of love at first sight.

Vain is one of the better books in contemporary as well.

Hope you enjoy!

message 15: by J (last edited Jun 07, 2013 01:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J Finding Home by Lauren Baker is a wonderful book. I also just finished A Different Blue by Amy Harmon and enjoyed it immensely. Also try Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun. I read Rule also around the time I read Easy and its about a tattooed, pierced, moody guy. Kind of like Lucas.

I assume you know that Tammara Webber has said she is going to write another "Easy" which will deal with Lucas' backstory and have a little bit of crossover from the original book also. Check out the "Untitled" book description by author Tammara Webber here at Goodreads.

Vanessa Rule (Marked Men, #1) by Jay Crownover

Rule is like Lucas. oh my gosh they're so hot! the story is good also. awesome plot.

Andrea My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron , Walking Disaster by Jaime Mcguire , Losing it by Cora Carmack

Andrea Nyree wrote: "I felt exactly the same as you after reading Easy, which is one of my favorites. You should read the Lux series. Tammara Wecbber wrote a nice review on them. Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout I was rel..."

OMG YEEES YESS!!! Lux is so freaking Amazing :) hahahaha I'm totally obsessed with Daemon.

Stephanie Megan wrote: "Oh if you love well written I'd suggest
Where We Belong- Emily Giffin such an amazing emotional book 5 easy stars.
The Rapture of Canaan- Sheri Reynolds
Bond Girl- Erin Duffy
Romancing the M.D.- Ma..."

Thanks for the suggestions, Megan!

Stephanie Nyree wrote: "I felt exactly the same as you after reading Easy, which is one of my favorites. You should read the Lux series. Tammara Wecbber wrote a nice review on them. Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout I was rel..."

Thanks, Nyree! I have seen the Lux series pop up in my feed a few times, with awesome reviews, but the cover threw me off lol! I will add it to my shelf! :)

Stephanie Mindy wrote: "How about checking out more books my this author. I really enjoyed her Between the Lines series."

Definitely plan to check the Between the Lines series too, Mindy. Already on my TBR shelf! :)

Stephanie White Zin Bookends wrote: "The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
I foundThe Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Windowvery similar to Easy."

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Stephanie Amethyst-y wrote: "If you're looking for a well written, unique book it's one hundred percent The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis.

I also loved finding home by lauren baker, you against me by jenny downham and st..."

These sound awesome, thank you!

Stephanie Judy wrote: "Finding Home by Lauren Baker is a wonderful book. I also just finished A Different Blue by Amy Harmon and enjoyed it immensely. Also try Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun. I read Rule also around..."

Yes, and although I am not a HUGE fan of 2nd POV type books, I am looking forward to reading Lucas' take. He was just that dreamy :)

Stephanie Andrea wrote: "My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron , Walking Disaster by Jaime Mcguire , Losing it by Cora Carmack"

Thank you, Judy! :)

Keeley Real by Katy Evans, the first chapter is not brilliant but after that its the best swoon book iv ever read lol remmy is so hot it's unreal haha. Iv recommended this book to about 20 people and not one of them have come back and said they did not like it. Every one of them wanted to know when the second book was out so they could get there remmy fix haha

Cindy Future of our past
Don't forget to remember me
A love like this...all by Khalen Aymes

loved them all. laughed, cried, wanted to pull someone's hair out and fell in love with the characters.

Rachna Sharma Perfect Chemistry - Author: Simone Elkeles
such a lovely book and best part is you will know the both sides story, one chapter for boy and other one for girl..
It's a lovely book.... :-)

Caroline Easton Naya wrote: "i loved it too!
Try Slammed trilogy by colleen hoover. (Real cute!)"

I agree, I loved Slammed so much and also Hopeless just took my breath away.

message 31: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J New (to me) books I've read in the last few weeks that might interest you:

Moved, Amanda Lance
Lick, Kylie Scott
Love Thy Neighbor, Belle Aurora
The Story Guy (Novella but still wonderful), Mary Ann Rivers
A Patriotic Whore, M. J. Kadish

tech-savy Lucas was my most favorite Book hero till I read Wait for You... Cam took my heart away... The two books are quiet similar.. I actually like Wait for you better

message 33: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella Col I really liked the following books....try them!
Also...my book is available tomorrow for free through Amazon...it has an Easy feel to it-(SAVE by Ella Col)

Here is the list....
Blackbird (a Sometimes Never novella): McIntyre, Cheryl
Before Now (Sometimes Never): McIntyre, Cheryl
Sometimes Never: Cheryl McIntyre
Devoured:Snow, Emily
All Over You (Devoured): Snow, Emily
The Secret of Ella and Micha: Sorensen, Jessica
The Forever of Ella and Micha: Sorensen, Jessica
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden: Sorensen, Jessica
On the Plus Side:Vargo, Tabatha
Playing Patience (The Blow Hole Boys): Vargo, Tabatha
Easy:Webber, Tamara
Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far): Glines, Abbi
Fallen Too Far: Glines, Abbi
Forever Too Far: Glines, Abbi
Bullet: Jamison, Jade C.

message 34: by J.S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.S. Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay is a must read. I devoured all Tammara Webber's books within a week and felt lost. So, so glad I found Sea of Tranquility. It is as beautifully written and emotionally absorbing.