Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm against it because I think "Poor babies!"
Um, what about you?

Onyxia The Dragon | 16 comments I consider abortion as murder

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with that.

onceuponadreamer (nav)  (swan_fanfire) | 2 comments ☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel wrote: "I consider abortion as murder"

same

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But how can tissue form into a baby? And besides, they have proof through photos that the baby is, in fact, a real baby.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) Against. How can anyone kill anyone...?

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) So?
You suppose no tiny thing is a life? Or is that no tiny thing that's show any feelings/emotions?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

My Mom knows somebody who attempted to but failed in the attempt.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) "Prevention is better than cure"

νєяαℓι∂αιиє  | 54 comments I'm probably against it, since, once you've had the baby you can easily put it up to adoption. That way you don't have to keep it, nor kill it.

message 13: by Catie (new)

Catie Against!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm against it, but I also believe that if it's made illegal women will just keep having illegal and unsafe abortions. I do think that there should be more laws about when and why people get an abortion, though.

message 15: by Audrey (new)

Audrey ~AudgPaudg~ (audgpaudg) | 22 comments ABORTION IS MURDER! I am against it. If a girl my age was to pregnant, they should not have an abortion. They should take the responsibility of their actions. I know, I am a mean girl...!

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ I am both for and against it. In my opinion it is murder because the child is still there, no matter the size or age. But I am also against it, because; What if you can not afford the child? It would make life harder. Religion, if you aren't permited or anything. Also what if you (If you are a girl) got raped and had the child, you would be reminded constantly of the rape as you would see the child and have the reminder. Also what if you do not wish to bring a child up in an abusive life?

It all depends on the situation that the woman is in.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe the girl shouldn't have tried to get pregnant in the first place. And if the person was raped and, therefore, couldn't avoid it, the government should start something to help those people who are raped and thrown to the streets because of it, honestly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

First of all, that baby is ALWAYS a baby. It's alive. It may not have thoughts like you and me, but it grows! Which means it's alive!

Anyways, my opinion on abortion is that while yes, it is wrong, and while people should reap what they sow (that means caring for the child if you get pregnant because you were have SEX before marriage! Definite no no!) but if abortion was illegal, more people, not just the babies, would die because they didn't think they could care for a child or something.

If we really want to solve a problem like abortion, then we need to find the root of the problem. What caused this mess? Lack of morale. But how do we tackle that? It's an individual choice each person has to make, and only after the majority of people have chosen to do the right thing instead of doing whatever pleases them, that's when major problems in the world will be on the road to being fixed.

This means people need to stop murdering, stealing, having sex before marriage, raping, and all those other evils. This means people need to start being courteous to one another, being kind, forgiving, helpful, loyal, trustworthy, honor their parents, and stop doing whatever you want, because you know what they say, "You reap what you sow."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly, Crazy 2!!!!!!!!!!!! A living organism aka Baby can grow, but if it were "just a tissue" why would it grow into a baby? That does not make sense. I think it's obvious that a baby is always a baby even at conception.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm TOTALLY against it. Nowadays, people are getting pregnant married or not and even when they are married hardly anyone wants many kids because they 'get in the way of my life style'. Plain selfish if you ask me :/

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, totally!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, definitely selfish.

message 23: by Candace (new)

Candace (readingfool1993) | 28 comments Completely against abortion. What in the world gives us the right to kill an innocent child? And as for the 5 week thing.... it's a baby at conception, people can call it a 'fetus' but it's a child, a living organism. It's murder. :'(

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, but people won't be convinced until we give them solid, concrete proof. That's what I want when someone debates against me. I want solid, tangible proof or proof that comes from a reliable source.

But as I said before, the problems in the world aren't going to be fixed by making laws against everything. That will just create more crime. An individual choice needs to be made within each person's being because we can't force evil to stop. Life is a choice, and a person needs to have the logic and morale to be able to make the correct decisions.

Take Mary's friend for an example. Her abortion was wrong, but she could have prevented ever having to abort by doing the right thing and not having sex before marriage. If you really love somebody, you'll try and make the right decisions so that both of you can have a happy life. But her father is also wrong for previously instilling fear in her. A father should love their children, but they should also know when to punish the child so that they can be brought up correctly. But obviously something must have happened to the father to treat his children like that.

The cycle HAS to end! It can't keep going on forever, because if it does, I fear that the human race will be destroyed of anyone who has any sense about what it right and wrong. People need to realize that they don't have a 'right' to act a certain way just because they were brought up in a bad home or because something terrible happened to them. If someone raped me and I got pregnant, I would still have the child. I would love that baby more than I would love myself. It might be a reminder of what happened to me, but my love for the child would overcome that hurt. If someone says that a reason for abortion would be that if a girl was raped and had a baby and that the baby would be a reminder of what happened to them, then they obviously don't have kids. Love outdoes everything in this world, and that includes pain.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

True that!

message 26: by Nastasia (new)

Nastasia I feel like if your ready to have sex and you know there is a possibly of getting prego and you do get prego you have to keep the baby but if you were molested or any thing like that you can if you want to. just my opinion

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't they give the baby up for adoption?

message 28: by Candace (new)

Candace (readingfool1993) | 28 comments I know right? Well the other thing that makes me mad, is that there are girls all over the world that want children, and they can't have them :'( I know one girl that had 3 miscarriages, but she still wanted a child and was considering adoption. (a miracle happened though and she finally had her little boy <33 they weren't sure he would make it at first) So these people that don't want kids because they're "too expensive" "too much responsibility" are insane. And I've heard women say that to people who can't have children and it darn near breaks your heart. <3

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Mary Malik♥ wrote: "What if your parents threw you out becoz u were pregnant? What if you lived in the town im in, in nigeria, then you would be poor with no home just becoz ur father is ashamed of what you did. My fr..."
first of all...im sure that if your parents didnt like the fact that you were pregnant they also wouldnt want you to kill it...have you heard of adoption or keeping it...i mean its their fault in the first place for becoming pregnant, unless because of a rape, but still thats no way that a life should be killed.