What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > fantasy book about heroine who is some kind of halfbreed

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Do (last edited Jul 01, 2018 09:34PM) (new)

Do Hee | 19 comments Looking for a YA fantasy series set in a world inhabited by humans, ghosts, and vampires (maybe angels as well?). The main character is a human half-breed/hybrid with, I think it was, a vampire. She lives with a ghost and the one scene I remember is of her coming home and finding a message on her home phone from a love interest (i think vampire?) warning her not to do anything stupid and then the ghost appearing. I think I read this book sometime during 2005-10. Any help is welcomed

message 2: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 127 comments I haven't read this, but maybe Other?

message 3: by Do (new)

Do Hee | 19 comments Unfortunately, Other is not the book I'm looking for but it sounds like a good book! Thanks for your input :)

message 4: by Jai (last edited Jun 07, 2013 12:50PM) (new)

Jai | 61 comments Also sounds like the TV show "Lost Girl." This is quite similar to the premise of the first episode. The series is streaming on Netflix; seasons one and two are available.

I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but this has happened to me before.

And "Lost Girl" is a pretty awesome show. Season three is available on iTunes, and it's been renewed for season four.

message 5: by Do (new)

Do Hee | 19 comments Oh! I love watching Lost Girl ^^ haha I guess it's similar to the book I'm looking for in a lot of ways :)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Do, are you still looking for this book?

message 7: by Do (new)

Do Hee | 19 comments no luck finding it yet...

message 8: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
Bump this up occasionally--like every couple of months--and you'll have a better chance of finding it.

message 9: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4715 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Anything about the cover?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking?

message 11: by Do (new)

Do Hee | 19 comments Yes still looking. So much so that I opened up another thread about the same book by accident. So sorry about that!

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 30902 comments Mod
Discussion continues from - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

How about now?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Other (other topics)