UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > Happy Birthday Darren!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Skype just informed me it is your Birthday today Darren so hope you have a fantastic one. Love ya loads. Em xx

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9068 comments Have a happy sunny birthday Darren! xx

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Happy birthday Darren :)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Wey hey Darren! Ya old fart! You kept that quiet!

Can't wait to raise a glass to you in person in a few weeks!

Happy Birthday, you lovely guy!

*big wet sloppy kiss*

message 5: by Kath (new)

Kath | 1965 comments Happy Birthday Darren - hope today is specially kind to you xx

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Happy Birthday Darren!...Hope you have a brilliant day doing all the things you love doing. XXX

message 7: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Have a good day. Hope you manage to find a little time for yourself x

message 8: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Happy birthday !!!!

message 10: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Happy birthday! (:

message 11: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Ignite wrote: "Have a good day. Hope you manage to find a little time for yourself x"

Time for myself? What an odd concept. Thank you all for reminding me of how quickly the half century is racing towards me. :)

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Happy Birthday!!!!!!

message 13: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Happy birthday to you
You were born in a zoo
You belonged to the monkeys
Happy birthday to you.

Lynne (Tigger's Mum) | 5862 comments I sang along with Jud - happy birthday!

message 15: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments :o)

message 16: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments [image error]

message 17: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Jud (Disney Diva) wrote: "Happy birthday to you
You were born in a zoo
You belonged to the monkeys
Happy birthday to you."

Well, she's not wrong.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I know a slightly different version.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
You look like a monkey
And you act like one too!

:D

message 19: by Mago (new)

Mago (Mark) | 1750 comments Am I too late for the party?
All the very best Darren.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Happy birthday Darren, with a bug hug and a great big squelchy kiss.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments We can party properly once I get home.

Which will be all CCCCCCCLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!

I love Tuesdays. :)

message 22: by Katy (new)

Katy | 3414 comments Patti (Ogre for Hire) wrote: "I know a slightly different version.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
You look like a monkey
And you act like one too!

:D"

Thought it was 'smell', not 'act'!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Do we know what Darren smells like?

message 24: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Happy birthday to you
You were born in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too.

message 25: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Jud (Disney Diva) wrote: "Happy birthday to you
You were born in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too."

Again, she's not wrong.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Annnnddddd

Darren's birthday thread becomes the monkey house.

Fitting, really.

Home. Just sitting down to a freshly prepared stir fry and a bottle of freezing cold white wine.

Bought a cake on the way home too.

Hurry up Darren. Your birthday dinner is waiting!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Just as long as no-one is throwing poop around.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments David hasn't found this thread.

Yet.

message 29: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Ahahahaha!

We are getting a lot of enjoyment at poor David's expense. These David's eh? If it's not a chocolate fountain tidal wave it's poop.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Lets just make sure to never confuse the two!

message 31: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Ah, the dangers of chocolate fountains.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yeah. I'm glad Ignite is better.

message 33: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Patti (Ogre for Hire) wrote: "Yeah. I'm glad Ignite is better."

Better than who?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Better than when she was a chocolate fountain.

message 35: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Oh, I so was!
And you can't be as glad as I am that I'm better. :-)

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Back to fighting fit then?

message 37: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments My birthday present to me

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Iron-Man-scal...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Only 1/4 scale? You couldn't afford a life-size one?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'm impressed that she has a left breast

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments If Darren is going to get himself a woman for his birthday, he's going to make very sure she has all the important bits!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments You'd think he'd go for a woman with a working brain.

And a large bank account.

message 42: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Patti (Ogre for Hire) wrote: "You'd think he'd go for a woman with a working brain.

And a large bank account."

And one of those would want to have anything to do with me why, exactly?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Because you are SuperWriter and you're going to be world famous?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Because you're a daft wazzock.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Oh look! TWO brains!

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9068 comments I can't even see one Patti...

message 49: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN !!! Hope you are having a lovely day.
Lots of birthday hugs and kisses x x x x x

message 50: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (darrenhf) | 6980 comments Vanessa wrote: "http://i2.listal.com/image/4492794/60..."

Kathleen Turner is in that film at her most gorgeous and you give me Steve Martin and Sissy Spacek's disembodied brain? Epic fail.

The earlier effort was much, much better.

« previous 1