Q&A with Victoria Vane discussion

COWBOY ROMANCE > PHOTOS FROM MY MONTANA TRIP

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
Hi Everyone!
I am back from almost 3 weeks in Montana and Wyoming. It was an INCREDIBLE trip! I have uploaded most of my photos to Facebook if you would like to check them out:
https://www.facebook.com/author.v.van...
XO
Victoria

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Niiiiiiiiice!

message 3: by Victoria (new)

UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Niiiiiiiiice!"

It was such a great trip and incredibly helpful for my new series. I got to see all the places and experience everything first hand. I'm posting some short videos now as well.

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Great photographs, Victoria! I can see why it was such an incredible trip.

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Great photographs, Victoria! I can see why it was such an incredible trip."

Hi Carol!
It really was but mostly because of the people. I really got to know some of them and they very much influenced my characters. In fact, the hero of one of my upcoming books is a pro football player from Montana. Coincidentally, I met the parents of one of the New England Patriots! I spent a good bit of time talking with his Mom and have her phone number and email for future questions. I also have a character who is a wolf biologists and got contact info for one fo those as well! VERY productive trip. I think you all will LOVE the next book. It is set partly in the rodeo and bullriding world.
XO
Victoria

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Victoria wrote: "Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Great photographs, Victoria! I can see why it was such an incredible trip."

Hi Carol!
It really was but mostly because of the people. I really got to know som..."

You certainly met lots of diverse people! I'm really looking forward to this new series. The rodeo and bullriding background will be a whole new experience for me.

message 7: by Lia (new)

Lia Christo (liachristo) | 10 comments Beautiful photos! What incredible journey

message 8: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Patterson | 3 comments Beautiful pictures. You have a journey etched in your mind for many memories. The country side looks like what you want to picture of Montana then and now. Great info for your new series.

message 9: by Victoria (new)

Patricia wrote: "Beautiful pictures. You have a journey etched in your mind for many memories. The country side looks like what you want to picture of Montana then and now. Great info for your new series."

Thanks Patricia! I'll probably use some of my photos for a book trailer once I know what my final book title and blurb will be. (The publisher could change both.)