Teen book group discussion

Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Allyce_tomlinson | 5 comments I recommend Delirium by Lauren Oliver and The Selection by Kiera Cass

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I recommend Stolen by Lucy Christopher, The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong, Gone by Michael Grant, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman :)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Zeina wrote: "I actually read Stolen and it was really good!"

I loved it <3 I think I've read it about 3 times now.

Lindsey Meadows The Mara Dyer trilogy Michelle Hodkin

message 5: by Haneen (new)

Haneen (haneenbarri) | 32 comments I read Vampire Academy nd it was awesome, and also all of Meads other books and they are all really good. Also i recommend the Morganville Vampire series and the Blood Dagger Brotherhood series :)

message 6: by Haneen (new)

Haneen (haneenbarri) | 32 comments Oopsss!! I meant Black Dagger Brotherhood

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Series:

Harry Potter
House of Night
Gallagher Girls
Talented Saga

message 8: by Riya (new)

Riya Excited for the last Gallagher Girls!!

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I've only read the first one and I can't find the second one at Half Price books :(

message 10: by Baker (new)

Baker (thewind) | 39 comments I reccomend as a definite read, under the never sky, shatter me, ever lost, uglies, Sebastian falls!

message 11: by Riya (new)

Riya Anna wrote: "I've only read the first one and I can't find the second one at Half Price books :("

Aww sorry Anna- they get even better as the series goes on!

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya Baker wrote: "I reccomend as a definite read, under the never sky, shatter me, ever lost, uglies, Sebastian falls!"

I want to read all of those (except UGlies which I already read) I just got Shatter Me and Everlost from the library :D

message 13: by Baker (new)

Baker (thewind) | 39 comments I just finished shatter me and I was AMAZING can't wait to read the second book! ever lost I read awhile ago but I still remember it! Sebastian Falls this is what its about liv :-)

message 14: by Riya (new)

Riya Awesome Baker- I'm excited :D We'll ahve to talk when I read those!

message 15: by Lindsey Meadows (new)

Lindsey Meadows I just finished whispers at moonrise. and I am dying. luckily I already own choosen at nightfall. it Is however at my other house so I'm still in a lot pain

message 16: by Lindsey Meadows (new)

Lindsey Meadows VERY

message 17: by Baker (new)

Baker (thewind) | 39 comments definetly :-) if you have any questions ask me lol :-)

message 18: by Anika (new)

Anika Starcrossed trilogy and the book Sylo ( fairly new )

message 19: by Anika (new)

Anika Zeina wrote: "Anika *Who is very obsessed with cheese!* wrote: "Starcrossed trilogy and the book Sylo ( fairly new )"

I heard that was good... So I'm guessing it's worth reading?"

Defiantly.

message 20: by Dyana (new)

Dyana  Hindi | 153 comments I recommend the Shatter Me series, this book is a masterpiece !

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sebastian Falls (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michelle Hodkin (other topics)