Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) Bared to You question

Entwined with You........Out today.
Lisa Lisa Jun 03, 2013 09:16PM
Woke up this morning and its waiting for me on my kindle.

can not wait to start this one!!! waited sooooooo long to read it!!!! great to come home from work and it be there. Glass of wine and Gideon for me!!

Loved it can't wait for the next book to come out! did sylvia day say anything yet????

Loved it! But another cliff hanger! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Bev There's another two to follow EWY :( ...more
Jun 04, 2013 02:50PM
Angi If ya go back thru sylvias blogs you will find that yes there are to be 2 more books to this..yeaah for more Gideon , Boo for the time we will have to ...more
Jun 04, 2013 04:45PM

ahaaghaho;uasg iagdja skd
I am soooo excited, but mine is coming next week :'( *cries my heart out*

OMG Gideon is my fav boyfriend!!! Please write more !!! I don´t mine cliffhanger... I just need Gideon!!!! LOL

I just got out of bed and Yay!!!...My Kindle has it downloaded already..Don't you just love that?

Happy Reading..:)

Cannot wait to start reading! Woop!

Gotta take it slow and enjoy Gideon..Happy Reading!

J Jun 04, 2013 09:56AM   0 votes
I refuse to finish this book. I waited months for Gideon & Eva's HEA and we got a pimp!!

I had this delivered to my Kindle the day it was released, but I have not read it yet. Now that I have found out that it doesn't end I'm putting it off as long as I can. Every time I've finished a book this month I'm tempted. I couldn't stand the wait between the last one and this one. Thanks to Goodreads I've been introduced to some great authors.

OMG I just started it and whew I have missed Gideon- he is byfar my fav!!! Love him. can read about him 100 more books!

Fantastic book!! Love it... But another cliffhanger... How long will we have to wait now???

Great book loved it... Got it about 12:30 last night on Kindle could not put it down so I'm done... Well at least the cliffhanger is not as bad as last time.. Gee I hope the next book is out next week! rofl... Got to love Gideon... I hate spoiling it for anyone else but it would be nice to have someone to talk about it with...lol