What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Escaping The Giant Wave
This topic is about Escaping The Giant Wave
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA book- Natural Disaster (flood? hurricane?) [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 140 comments the book is about a boy (i think he has a sister too?) during the time of some sort of natural disaster, pretty certain it was a flood or hurricane. i remember he was staying at some sort of motel when he had to escape from it because of the flood(?). at the end of the novel the disaster is over and there is a refrigerator(?) there from the destruction and he eats from there. short novel, definitely young adult fiction. It must have been written recently, probably in the 1990's or early 2000's because I read it in middle school and I'm a teen now. I'm pretty sure the title has the natural disaster in it, so something like, "The Flood," but there are so many books out there with titles like that... Any help would be awesome! Thanks.

message 2: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments The Dead and the Gone? Second book after Life As We Knew It? If it isn't, its still worth a read anyway ^^

Sam~~ we cannot see the moon, and yet the waves still rise~~ | 140 comments Nope, it wasn't part of a series. Thank you though!

message 4: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Oh ok then.. It kind of counts as a stand alone as well though... How about Escaping The Giant Wave?

message 6: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments Glad to help