What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Rockstar romance

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 19 comments I can't remember any of the characters names but I remember it was about two bands (one full of girls the other one guys) The two groups hated each other and of course a guy and a girl fell in love lol..It was a really good book and I wanted to read the rest of the series..Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
So, this is a series? Does it revolve solely around the members of the bands hooking up with each other?

Is there anything else going on in the story besides the 2 bands hating each other and then doing the Romeo and Juliet thing?

Is it YA, adult (meaning written for those over 18, not necessarily XXX) children's chapter?

How long ago did you read this? And did you think it was new then? Was it a popular book/series or one that was a little more "off the beaten path" as it were?

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 19 comments Yes it is a series..As for anything else going on I'm not sure..I believe it was def meant for 18 or over but not really XXX...Either the beginning of this year or the end of last year and I think it was new..I'm pretty sure it came out not too long after Effortless by S.C Stephens??? Or maybe it was THoughtless?? IDK

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 19 comments I'm pretty sure they toured together since they shared the same manager or producer

message 5: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments I haven't read it myself, but the blurb for Strings (Hard Rock Harlots, #1) by Kendall Grey by Kendall Grey sorta sounds like what you've described. But in the authors own words she described it as 'trashy smut' so it's probably more erotica than romance!;)

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 19 comments Well I know what I'm reading next!!! Pretty close to the description but that's not it..I think the guys name in the book I'm talking about is Jason or Jacob? Something with a J I think

message 7: by Christie (new)

Christie | 153 comments I've been looking for a movie that sounds similar. Maybe it's based on a book? Yes, long shot, I know.

Tonight You're Mine
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1672845/?...

It's original title was You Instead.

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Nicole, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fitzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star (other topics)
Strings (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kendall Grey (other topics)