Smithies :) discussion

Summer Reads

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex (ama_dear) | 2 comments Anyone else taking advantage of the summer to devour every book possible? I've already finished a Tamora Pierce reread, and now I'm going through Jane Austen and various spin-offs.

Beth_hattenburg | 1 comments I know I am! I've been trying to read some new and some old. Some of the new the ones are delirium by lauren oliver, graceling by kristen cashore. and some old like divergent veronica roth and the hunger games by suzanne collins :D

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex (alexolkovsky) | 1 comments Yep! I've been craving nonfiction for months and I'm finally working my way through Michael Pollan's food history/anthropology books.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex (ama_dear) | 2 comments Oh that's cool! I have a stack of nonfiction I want to get too at some point, but first I needed to take a break from learning, haha.

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 1 comments I love how this is basically a Capen Haus group.
But yes! I'm reading everything I can get my hands on. Mostly sci-fi for the moment because I never indulge in stuff like that. I'll move on to my engineering related books after I finish up some Bradbury as Asimov.