Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2013 > Series Discussion for Aurora Teagarden Mysteries

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Real Murders (Aurora Teagarden, #1) by Charlaine Harris A Bone to Pick (Aurora Teagarden Mystery, #2) by Charlaine Harris Three Bedrooms, One Corpse (Aurora Teagarden, #3) by Charlaine Harris The Julius House (Aurora Teagarden, #4) by Charlaine Harris Dead Over Heels (Aurora Teagarden, #5) by Charlaine Harris A Fool and His Honey (Aurora Teagarden, #6) by Charlaine Harris Last Scene Alive (Aurora Teagarden, #7) by Charlaine Harris Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden, #8) by Charlaine Harris

The Aurora Teagarden mysteries were published between 1990 and 2003. The series has eight books and is about twenty-eight-year-old Aurora (Roe) Teagarden. She is a professional librarian and belongs to the Real Murders club, a group of 12 enthusiasts who gather monthly to study famous baffling or unsolved crimes.

Have you read this series or do you plan to? Let us know what you think.

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 536 comments I read this series after reading her Sookie series. I loved it. Lots of dated info especially about the clothing which is described in detail. It was funny to think I used to wear the same thing and thought I looked hot.