Unity Books discussion

June Book - Trust Your Life > What's Your Dream?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Unity Books (new)

Unity Books (unitybooks) | 16 comments Mod
Trust Your Life author Noelle Sterne claims it's never too late to realize your Dream. What's yours? How will you go about realizing it?

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard Pacheco | 4 comments My dream seems to be the path I was thrown into, which is to help guide people to discovering their own dreams. I love working with people and wish I would have started younger but I know that today starts my journey toward tomorrow.

message 3: by Edythe (new)

Edythe Prince | 2 comments I am hoping this book will help bring them into focus. I just did the life events exercise and found it interesting.. Several themes run through it....

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

My dream is a lot like Richards. I left corporate America last year and I enrolled in school this Fall to be a Social worker. I am volunteering with a literacy group and I love it.

message 5: by Richard (new)

Richard Pacheco | 4 comments It is at the end of Chapter 1

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments Keep reading and stay open to the Voice. You will find your way.

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen | 14 comments Edythe, How is your reading going? Any new insights. Karen

message 8: by Unity Books (new)

Hi everybody - Just a reminder that Noelle's webcast is this Wednesday at 7 p.m CST. If you haven't already, please register by going to www.unitybooks.org. By registering you can either log on to hear the presentation live, or we'll send you a recording of the event. Happy reading!

message 9: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Link takes me to general website. Cannot find link to the webcast for Wednesday

message 10: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments My dream is to lead poetry and other writing weekend retreats in WV. I have a home there conducive to this type of activity. I am working the plan of how this will happen. I have already attempted two and am learning. I was once offered a similar opportunity long ago and was impressed with what it gave me. I want to pass the opportunity along to get started on a project and see it through.

message 11: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Richard wrote: "My dream seems to be the path I was thrown into, which is to help guide people to discovering their own dreams. I love working with people and wish I would have started younger but I know that toda..."

How do you propose doing this? Is this coaching one on one or group work or ...? How will you inspire people to figure out what their dreams are and reveal them to you?

message 12: by Unity Books (new)

Barbara wrote: "Link takes me to general website. Cannot find link to the webcast for Wednesday"

Hi Barbara--Try this link.

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regi...

message 13: by S (new)

S Patton | 2 comments I want to own a consignment/used media store in my hometown (where I do not currently live) - a family run business. My husband running the media (books, cds, dvds etc) and my mother running the consignment side and I run the business element. Then to have a sort of Charity Closet aspect after the items have dropped off consignment they can be stored for those who need help, like single moms. A store that can run drives like school supplies, winter coats etc and make a positive impact on the town that helped shape me into the woman I am today. :0)

message 14: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Caballero | 25 comments Love it. Great Plan. So, what steps are you taking now? Have you tried working in a consignment shop to learn first hand some of the problems you are likely to run into? I want to run a bookstore, so I went to work for Borders for about 5 years. Very valuable.

message 15: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Okerson (authorjdokerson) | 2 comments Hello I'm Joshua and I am writing my first book about an experience I had with God in Absolute Reality or heaven. I encourage you to visit my page, like and share it with anyone who might be interested. In the timeline post you can read the first three unedited chapters.  Also feel free to comment. My Twitter is @drivenn2succeed. I plan to make this book available to the public by November 2017.  Thanks so much and God bless!

https://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteReal...