Fairy kingdom role play discussion

Eloria Castle > Castle Gardens

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The castle is known for it's magnificent gardens.

http://www2.hiren.info/desktopwallpap...

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments (sweet!)

Katie walked over and saw her mother. "Hey Mother!" She said with a smile as she walked over to her

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aerlia turned when she heard Katie call. "Oh, dearest Katie, what brings you here?" Dalaya was flying around the garden.

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments Katie shrugged. "Asria said you might like some company." She said, and looked at a flower

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"And she was right." She smiled at Katie and held her arms out motioning for Katie to come into her motherly embrace.

Aerila had a pink rose gently tucked into her long, silky hair. She love the outdoors, and all the creatures that belonged there. But most of all she love her beautiful, intelligent daughters. She was what you could say is the perfect mother.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments Katie smiled and hugged her mother. "Do you know anything about the rouge male?" She asked. She forgot his name again

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aerlia had one arm around Katie's shoulder, they were looking out towards the depths of the garden. "I know of many rouge males. Of which one do you speak?" Aerlia stroked her daughter's hair.

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments "The one that has the long blonde hair. And he wears black."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"The one in Bodar?" She wondered why her daughter would want to know about him. She could look into her mind, but she only did that to criminals, and occasionally people she did business with.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments "I think so." Katie said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I know of him. Of what reason do you ask?"

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments "Just curious Mother." Katie said

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, what have you been doing today?"

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments "Just in the forest with Ace."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who is Ace?"

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments "One of the castle guarrds."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you like this guard?" Aerlia loved teasing her daughters

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments "He likes Asria mother. Well, he acts like utter." Kate hood she wouldn't tease her.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((utter?))

"I see." Aerlia had a twinkle in her eye. "And does Rai hold a mutual feeling?"

message 20: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments (stupid spellcheek I meant it)

Kate shrugged. "I don't know."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol I know the feels)

"Hmmm..maybe we should find out?" She let out a giggle. Aerlia was very playful with her daughters, she was like their best friend, as well at their mom.

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments Kate smiled. "she might kill us..unless we hide in the trees."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aha you may be right." Aerlia winked at Katie
"I heard that Asrai took in a new Court Member. Do you know anything about this?"

message 24: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments Katie looked at her mother, surprised. "No! I haven't heard a thing about this. Oh, and Mother, if you think i have a crush on Ace, he is three years older than me so please don't think that."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your father is much older than me...what is wrong with three years?" She stroked Katie's hair, "I think you should go get acquainted Rowena, the new court member, and help her feel at home. Imagine how you would feel if you came to this big place for the first time and didn't know anybody...poor thing."

message 26: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments Katie rolled her eyes. "Well he's in love with Asria."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"That may be the case, but if you DO like him, don't let that stop you!" She laughed and patted Katie's bum, "Now get going."

message 28: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 193 comments Katie looked at her and playfully shoved her. "Stop doing that! You shouldn't do it everyday! It's unhealthy! And i will let it stop me because the guard likes my older sister! Not me!" She said as she walked away

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aerlia let out a loud chuckle....'She does like him' she thought.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Aerlia whipped around,"Oh Alex, hello. Where have you been?" She walked over to Alex and wrapped him in a hug.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it wrong for a mother to show affection to her son? Where were you walking? You didn't notify anyone of your absence."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You sound like a brat, Alex. It is time you start acting like a prince, or else you will never have the throne.." She threatened Alex knowing it was the only way to.make him behave without using magic.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alex...you know I don't want to do anything to make you upset...but you need to straighten up. I really do not want to use magic on you! Please don't me." She had a hand on each of his shoulders, she looked into.his eyes with a hurt expressio .

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am on my phone I will fix.my mistakes later!!))

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 07, 2013 04:10PM) (new)

"Now go find your sisters or something." Aerlia shooed him away.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think Asrai is at the stream..I do not know where Katie is though."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go ahead." She said smiling gently