Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Housing > neutral- Elven bakery

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Elf's bakery

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Tulip walked to the door, pulling the hair from over her ears she fixed it from the wind. Letting it settle around her knees she touched her necklace and tightened it so the diamond sat above the neckhline of her dress. Her dress swept the floor as her she walked through the door.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Hello" She smiled to her as she approached the counter "Yes, my mother is looking for something. But I'm not sure what yet."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "No, she is busy doing Queen things. I thought I'd surprise her with something delicious. Any recomendations?" She said shrugging off the fact that her mother was the queen.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ ((Yea))
"Yes. My name is Tulip. What is yours?" She asked

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) Unlike his presence in other in other towns and villages, Gabriel tried his best to prevent anyone from knowing he has ever been near this village. He knew that at this time Aisling would probably be in the bakery talking to customers, so he decided to wait for her and catch some sleep at the same time.

The traveling and acting had tired him out. It didn't help that he had to get back soon for his next lesson with his sister.

But, before he returned ... he wanted to see her again. He didn't know how long he would be gone again. It felt pretty selfish to make her wait like this. But then again, he really could be pretty selfish.

By the time Aisling will find him, he would be asleep on top of a tree behind the bakeshop.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Tulip noted down the ones in her head that she was willing to buy, fixing her hair over her ears she waited for Aisking to come back.

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) "Working hard?" Gabriel asked from his perch on the tree? He grinned but didn't go down. He saw that she still had a customer to entertain.

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) "Aisling, Aisling ... still as clumsy as ever I see," he continued while shaking his head playfully. Of course, he was simply teasing her. "Not expecting to see me?"

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) He laughed. "Aren't you then least bit curious why I am here though?"

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) "I need a favor, obviously," he answered with a devil may care shrug.

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) "Information mostly. What do you know about the royal family," he grins and shook his head. "Don't worry. I am not planning to seduce the princess or the queen."

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) "The usual. I just wanted to confirm some possibly false reports. It is such a hassle to be a prince."

Michi Reads Fiction (michireadsfiction) "As you wish." Giving another bow and goes back to sleep.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "May I have three of those and three of those" She said pointing to two different types of pasteries.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Handing over the money she took the cloth and smiled to her "You can go back to your friend in the tree" She giggled before walking out of the door.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 11:47AM) (new)

Eredor was about walked in to the bakery when he noticed it was closed and walked away.