Hetalia RP discussion

RP Areas > University

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) ...

message 2: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Vietnam was looking around the courtyard for Taiwan. She'd said she wanted to talk to her, but as soon as Vietnam went to look for her, Taiwan was nowhere to be found. "Well then." Vietnam huffed.

message 3: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England walked in. "Bloody hell, it's hot in here."

message 4: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Hey England, you seen Taiwan?" Vietnam knew it was really unlikely for that to have happened, but two pairs of eyes were better than one.

message 5: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England sat down in a chair. "Who?! Oh, Taiwan? Nah."

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Ugh! She's always confusing me! First she wants to be friends, then she doesn't talk to me, then she wants to talk to me, then she is no where to be found!" Vietnam sat in the seat across from him with an exhausted look on her face.

message 7: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments "Yea. That's nice." He reaches into his pocket. "Oh, man! Where'd my keys go?!" He starts searching for them frantically.

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Did you lose them again? Why don't you just ask America? He usually has a spare key for your house." Vietnam knew this would be met with opposition. Even though they were practically brothers England seemed to really be annoyed with America all the time.

message 9: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments "Ask America?! Why would I do that?! He's a bloody fool! He can't even run his country right and you want me to ask him for spare keys!" England shook his head.

message 10: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments ((Am I playing him good?))

message 11: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) ((Yep!))

She rolled her eyes. "You Brits can never swallow your pride, I'm surprised you and Japan have still managed to be friends."

message 12: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England made a face. "Yea, well..." He gave up and sat back down.

message 13: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Uh. Sorry." She never really meant to make the stabs at people she did, but she was used to being headstrong and stating her opinion.

message 14: by notyourfriend (last edited Jun 05, 2013 07:35PM) (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England thought for a moment, "Yea, well you Vits shouldn't be talking! You just want to know where Taiwan is because you fancy him. Now that I think of it, Romano probably stole my keys!"

message 15: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "You're one to talk eyebrows! And Taiwan is a girl anyways!" Vietnam shouted back. "And why would Romano steal your keys? He's only out for German blood in the first place."

message 16: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England's face turned bright red. "Uh.... Well Romano is a pickpocket!"

message 17: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Well you have a point there." Vietnam folded her arms across her chest. Now she knew why everyone thinks England is always annoyed. He did look kind of annoyed with her.

message 18: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England jumped up. "Exactly! That bloody -" He sat down. "I refuse to ask America."

message 19: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) She rolled her eyes again. "That's your loss. I'm sure you could sleep on the bench here if you can't get into your house."

message 20: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England frowned.

message 21: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Vietnam felt really bad about England not being able to get into his house, but she didn't know what she could do. "You could always stay at my place until you find your keys." Vietnam offered.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "HEY HEY EVERYBODY,THE AWESOME ME HAS ARRIVED!!"Prussia shouted grinning like an idiot and laughing loudly as if there was a joke he just finished listening to and was very funny.

message 23: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Oh lovely." Vietnam muttered to herself. She had always tried to keep her pride and not straight up argue with any countries, but Prussia was difficult to get along with.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "Hey Viet,hows it going?!"He asked walking over and throwing a casual arm around her shoulders and laughing loudly again.

message 25: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England rolled his eyes.

message 26: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments Germany started walking up the sidewalk, his nose in a book with his reading glasses on.

message 27: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) L. wrote: ""Hey Viet,hows it going?!"He asked walking over and throwing a casual arm around her shoulders and laughing loudly again."

"It's going absolutely no where." She removed his arm from her shoulder like it was radioactive and tried not to look at him sourly. She casually nodded at Germany as if to acknowledge he was there. At least Germany had manners.

message 28: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments Germany looked up and nodded back. As he moved closer he closed his book and held it to his side. "Guten tag, everyone."

message 29: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments "Bruder, what have you done to Vietnam?" Notices her irritation with Prussia.

message 30: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "He's gone and been annoying." Vietnam replied for Prussia. She just didn't like his mannerisms.

message 31: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments Nods and sighs, "That does seem to be what he's good at."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) "Hey Bruder!"He grins throwing an arm around him since Vietnam was being "unawesome" "Whatcha readin?"

message 33: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments Germany grunts as Prussia wraps his arm around his shoulders. "How to kill your brother without being caught. For little brothers."

message 34: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England shuddered. "You better keep that away from America."

message 35: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments Germany chuckled, "No, I'm actually reading 'Machinery for the beginner'"

message 36: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments England scoffed.

message 37: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Glad you guys are still so fond of war." Vietnam crossed her arms.

message 38: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments "I'm not fond of it, but it's good to be prepared in case anything happens," Germany looked at England as he said this.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Prussia nods "Never know when it could happen,one minute your nations fine and dandy the next-BAM!-you're into war."He wagged a finger "Thats why you gotta be prepared with the right soldiers,the right machinery,and confidence to win."

message 40: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "War is stupid." Vietnam said bluntly. She didn't understand how anyone could like having war or be as riled up about it as Prussia was.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 50 comments Poland walked down the walk way to his first class. He was too excited.

message 42: by Christoff (new)

Christoff | 10 comments "Have been up to anything lately, Vietnam?" He asked calmly.

message 43: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Other than watching Thailand and Cambodia kill each other? Not much." Vietnam responded.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 50 comments Poland walked up to Lithuania, "So, I guess you came here too." He did not know what else to say.

message 45: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Hello to you to." Vietnam grumbled. When did she get so popular as a person? She didn't like it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 50 comments Lithuania nodded, "Yeah, I got a scolarship. What about you, how did you get in?" Lithuania asked his friend.
"The regular way, you know with applications and all.So what room nummer or dorm do you have?"
"I have room 300 on the southside of campus, you?"
"Same. Looks like we will be roommates." Poland smiled. So did his friend.

message 47: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Vietnam noticed Lithuania and Poland talking to each other and she instantly wished she had a friend she was close to. Maybe Taiwan was around. She began scanning the courtyard for any of her friends.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 50 comments "Any classes together?" Poland asked his friend. "I am taking honors math."
"Probably not, I am taking all honors." Lithuania sighed, "Maybe we can have lunch together."
"Sounds like a plan. We should head inside so we don't miss the introduction for the new students." Poland started to run. Lithuania followed.

message 49: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 44 comments ((Who is England friends with?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 50 comments ((I do not know. I think that you can choose))

« previous 1