King's School for the Gifted discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 466 (466 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by cecilia (new)

cecilia This is the nurse's office. Sick or injured students come here.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris walked in with Kree. She'd remembered to shift back to herself before walking into the nurse's office.

message 3: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse looked up from her papers. "Ah, Kree. Set her down on the bed." she gestured to a bed on the wall. "Vampire?" she asked nonchalantly, already testing Kree's pulse and other vitals.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris nodded. "She was showing me round and there was a vamp sitting in the same room that we were in. I tried to get her out before she noticed but it didn't work. She froze and was about to scream but fell unconscious before she could." She explained.

message 5: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse stroked Kree's hair off her forehead gently, patting her cheek lightly. "That's my girl, huh? The vampire do anything?" she asked, sitting in a rolley chair and placing a glass of water on the table next to Kree's bed. "She won't tell me why, but she's mortified of Vampires..."

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "He said something but I can't remember what it was now," Iris said taking a seat too. "She won't tell me either,"

message 7: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse clucked her tongue softly. "I don't think she even tells her song journal, so don't take it too hard. She tries to forget it, I know that much."

Kree stirred. "Mommy." she whimpered, curling around herself tightly.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "We all have our secrets," Was all Iris said.

message 9: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse nodded. Kree had more secrets than most. Her entire life was a secret, even to supernaturals. "Yeah, we do." she said, turning back to her paperwork.

Kree rolled onto her side, eyes cracking open. "Is it gone?" she asked fearfully. "No vampires no vampires no vampires."

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "It's gone Kree." Iris said softly. "There's no vampires here,"

message 11: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree whimpered, her breathing ragged. She clenched her eyes shut tightly, curling into the cot and making herself as small as possible. "They keep finding me."

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris didn't know what to say or do. She looked at the nurse for help.

message 13: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse smiled sadly. "Kree, doll, drink some water." she commanded, and Kree obliged, sipping at the water weakly.

"Why won't they just go away?" she asked herself.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris smiled sympathetically. She was rubbish at making people feel better.

message 15: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree wrapped her arms around her knees tightly, rubbing the scars on her arms softly. The ones vampires had given her. The ones that had nearly killed her.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "How ya feeling Kree?" Iris asked softly.

message 17: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree bit her lip. "Like trash, but I'll live." she said softly. "Just vampires..."

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want too," Iris said.

message 19: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "The last vampire I met nearly killed me..." Kree said to herself, rubbing the scars on her arms absentmindedly.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Nearly being the key word there. That vamp didn't stand a chance against you," Iris smiled weakly.

message 21: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "They always do. I'm just a simple girl." Kree countered. "Just a little girl with no self defense."

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "We could get someone to teach you to defend yourself, if you'd like," Iris suggested.

message 23: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "It's not a matter of teaching." Kree said softly. "Just a matter of actually being able to hold off against a vampire. I'm only human..."

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I doubt many people could be attacked by a vampire and live to tell the tale," Iris said softly.

message 25: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "I wasn't attacked." Kree said under her breath, closing her eyes. "I wouldn't have lived if I were."

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Okay not many people could've whatever happened to you involving a vampire and lived to tell the tale!" Iris said smiling slightly.

message 27: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "They drained me of just enough blood so that I'd live, and then the took it from me, hoping to get my sight." Kree said softly, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Every day for a year. Twice a day."

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (weasley007) Atana walked in, saw the conversation happening, paled, and scurried out of the room, hoping they hadn't noticed her.

message 29: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, ┣▇ Hello there my dear fish! ▇▇▇▇▇═─ (new)

۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰ | 1031 comments Mod
Adam walks in he looks around the room his eyes stopping on Kree before adressing the nuse. "Hi, can I get my inhaler?" he asks the nurse,

message 30: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree hugged her knees tightly, resting her chin on her kneecaps and wishing she could disappear. Her heart raced, and her breathing was fast, but not irregular. So she wasn't having a major breakdown. Just a minor one. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw the new person entering the room. He was a seer. She saw it.

The nurse nodded, opening a drawer and rifling through it before handing over an inhaler.

message 31: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, ┣▇ Hello there my dear fish! ▇▇▇▇▇═─ (new)

"Thanks" Adam says. He sits down and uses his inhaler.

message 32: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse nodded absentmindedly, filling out some papers on her desk. No doubt logging who had been here and what they needed.

Kree watched the boy with curiosity. He clearly didn't know what he was. It was probably better that way.

message 33: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, ┣▇ Hello there my dear fish! ▇▇▇▇▇═─ (new)

Adam finishes and hands it back to the nurse. "So I'm new here so I better start learning names." He looks over at Kree. "And your?" he trails off.

message 34: by cecilia (new)

cecilia The nurse took the inhaler, put it in a baggie with Sharpie on it, and put it back in the drawer.

Kree hugged her knees tightly. "Kree..." she said softly, almost under her breath. Where was the Broadway confidence she'd always possessed? It wasn't here now.

message 35: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, ┣▇ Hello there my dear fish! ▇▇▇▇▇═─ (new)

"Nice to meet you Kree. I'm Adam, human. And you are a" Adam asks,

(( I gtg in a few ))

message 36: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree raised her eyebrows. "You're not human." she said matter of factly. "Or at least not entirely." she added. She figured he didn't know. But being unaware would get him killed for sure. So she'd tell him what he was. Sooner or later. "Like me."

message 37: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, ┣▇ Hello there my dear fish! ▇▇▇▇▇═─ (new)

"What do you mean? I am pretty sure I am human" Adam says confused.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris cleared her throat. "Hi I'm Iris," She said her eyes twinkling. "I'm not human," She looked at Kree. "You're a seer?! Why didn't you tell me!" She exclaimed.

((First rule broken! :D))

message 39: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree frowned. "What?" she asked Iris worriedly. "What do you mean? What makes you think that?" she asked, fear widening her eyes as she hugged her knees tightly, ignoring Adam's question. He'd probably note sooner or later that he felt drawn to her somehow. It was a seer thing. There were so few of them, they were all connected and could sense each other easily...

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I haven't been living under a rock you know. I did a bit of research about the different supernatural creatures." Iris started. "And you just said 'Blah blah blah. Hoping to get my sight.'"

message 41: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "I have good eyesight." Kree countered. "And I've met some dumb vamps who think blood is key to good eyesight."

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris raised her eyebrows but didn't argue. "Sure!" She smiled. "Anyway, how are you hot stuff?" She asked turning to Adam.

message 43: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her kneecaps tiredly. How had she been so easily figured out?

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris saw Kree roll her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!" She said.

message 45: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree rolled her eyes once more. "I just did." she stuck her tongue out playfully. She hadn't seen Dustin yet. Where was he?

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris laughed and stuck her tongue out at Kree.

message 47: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree sighed, leaning back on the cot.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Iris grinned. She turned her attention to Adam. "So you're new here huh?" She asked.

message 49: by ۪H۫۰۪a۫۰۪l۫۰۪e۫۰۪y۫۰, ┣▇ Hello there my dear fish! ▇▇▇▇▇═─ (new)

"Yeah, and I'm doing good Iris. But don't call me hot stuff. So what are you then Iris?" Adam asks.

message 50: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Kree laughed. "She's a shifter." she mumbled under her breath. "You should know. You should be able to see it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10