Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Alisha and Isis

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments I'm honestly up for anything.

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Same here, any plots in mind?

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments I'm not picky either but two characters each is fine...then maybe a best friends and a forbidden?

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Your choice

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Hahaha I like both

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Hmmmmm my guy I think

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Alright they both sound wonderful to me! You make characters first?

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Alrighty

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Name: Jackie Reynolds
Personality: She's a girl that has never associated well with rules. She tends to do whatever she finds logical in the moment. She's impulsive, not afraid of anything, and often a trouble maker.
Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/34df4994f5...
History: Her parents gave her up for adoption when she was 5 years old and she grew up in various orphanages for the rest of her life. She isn't used to being close to anyone, especially not for an extended period of time.

Name: Toby Peterson
Personality: He's a typical man who is blind to woman's affection toward him and the usual female emotions. He just likes to have fun and play just about every sport in the books. He's very sweet when someone gets close to him though.
Appearance: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldl...
History: He grew up with both parents, though they were rarely around. He didn't have the usual support from family members and thus got into sports because it's one of the things he's very good at. He's also very good in school but it's not something he brags about.

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Jackie walked into her English class and glanced at the new teacher. He was young, handsome, and very much on her radar at this point. She had see him in the parking lot that morning and had come in early just to get a sneak peak at him before the rest of the class showed up. She walked over to his desk and gave him a bright smile. "You're Mr. Prescott? But you're so young," she teased "Our last teacher must have been at least 107. Anywho, I'm Jackie. I never got the summer reading list and I was wondering if I can get it now. I can catch up fast, promise."

Toby cheered and slung his arm around Lily "Damn girl, that was a good shot." He let go of her and turned to the rest of the team. "Alright guys, did you see that goal? Do that! Get your pussy asses together and play soccer like this girl right here!" He was team captain and the team was made up of all men, except for Lily of course. She was also one of the best players...and attractive. Prettiest girl he had ever seen, though he would never ever tell her that.

message 11: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments "I'm never behind," she informed him before taking a seat in the second row and putting the paper into her ripped up old backpack. She had just barely seen the look that he had given her before putting on his professional face. He was interested, and so was she. A small smirk lit on her lips and it was decided. She would be going after him, discreetly and innocently of course. He wouldn't know it was happening until it was too late.

Toby laughed and ran after her with a huge grin on his face. That girl. "You coming to my place for pizza tonight?" he called to her before kicking the ball away from her and scoring a goal. "I'll add olives just like you like." He winked at her like he always did when he was teasing her. He knew she really hated olives. "You bring the dessert!" He ran off again and yelled at one of the other team mates who was texting.

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments The whole class made joking noises of disappointment. Jackie giggled to herself and shook her head. Mr. Lennings had been the biggest jerk in the world, and he had been a perv. He was easily in his seventies but he had always been making sexist jokes or inappropriate comments. And the worst part, he only flirted with the boys. Rumor had it that he hadn't retired at all, he had simply been caught grabbing one of his students and touching his crotch. Jackie wouldn't have denied it.

Toby whistled to indicate that practice was over and they could all disperse. Most of the team mates looked relieved then went of grumbling about sore muscles. Toby, on the other hand, stayed and kicked the ball repeatedly into the net. He had so much excess energy that it would be hard to do anything but soccer at the moment.

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6034 comments Jackie started scribbling away immediately. "The most important things are the hardest to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because words diminish them -- words shrink things that seemed limitless when they were in your head to no more than living size when they're brought out. But it's more than that, isn't it? The most important things lie too close to wherever your secret heart is buried, like landmarks to a treasure your enemies would love to steal away. And you may make revelations that cost you dearly only to have people look at you in a funny way, not understanding what you've said at all, or why you thought it was so important that you almost cried while you were saying it. That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within not for want of a teller but for want of an understanding ear.~Stephen King."

"But I thought I had that perfect," Toby pouted after one of her critiquings "What are you even talking about?" He wrinkled his nose at her and smirked. "I'm done for the day. It's pizza time." He went over and slung his sweaty arm around his shoulders "Whatcha think? Do I smell awful enough or a bath yet?"