Roleplays Rule discussion

1x1s > Merp Girl and Kaitlyn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments any ideas?

message 2: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments me neither

message 3: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments romance

message 4: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments any sounds good

message 5: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments ok

message 6: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments yep no problem :D lol I could probably be a guy with all the guys I am in rping but I don't mind its fun either way

message 7: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments name: hunter
appearance: long dark brown hair brown eyes
personality: tbrp

message 8: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments sure

hunter runs around the house getting ready for the guests he was having over. he was supposed to marry their daughter who would also be attending

message 9: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he finally gets everything ready and makes sure everything looks good. he sits patiently by the door

message 10: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he stands and opens the door "welcome" he says holding the door open for them as they walk through. he looks at the youngest of the 3

message 11: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "hello" he says back smiling softly at her

message 12: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "nice to meet you abby. im hunter"

message 13: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments she smiles at her "right this way" he leads them into a dining room where his parents were sitting already

message 14: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he looks at his parents then calls the maid to serve them

message 15: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments once there food was out he watched everyone even abby

message 16: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he ate slowly

message 17: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments his plate was still pretty full but he waved the maid to comew and collect his plate

message 18: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he sat there quietly before his little brothers burst into the room

message 19: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he nods upset that they came crashing through the door like animals "excuse me for a moment" he syas getting upo and taking the football they had, they knew instantly to follow

message 20: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he trows the football then comes back inside

message 21: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he sits back down "im sorry about that."

message 22: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "I believe dinner is done now" you are welcome to stay anytime"

message 23: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments ((sure))

he got on his tux and make sure everything fit right on him and his best man

message 24: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he sighs and goes to the altar

message 25: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he gives her a calming smile

message 26: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he looks at the preats to and soon they were making vows

message 27: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he says his and the priest says kiss the bride so he does

message 28: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he takes her and picks her up and runs down he ile with her and takes her to his car

message 29: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments she was sitting in the passangers. "we are now going to a honey moon

message 30: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "an island"

message 31: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "my boat"

message 32: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "yeah it was my birthday present for this year."

message 33: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "yeah we could stay there out on the sea with it if you would like"

message 34: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he nods

message 35: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "yeah we are on are way but it will take atleast an hour, so get comfortable"

message 36: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he keeps driving

message 37: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "you ok over there?" ((what time period is this?))

message 38: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments ((like has iphones been invented and all that stuff?))
"your really quiet"

message 39: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments "you can speak anytime you want. I want this marrage to be fun for both you and me." he takes out his iphone and hands it to her "you can play on it if you like"

message 40: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he smiles and keeps driving

message 41: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he looks over at her "do you have a phone?"

message 42: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he nods

message 43: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments 45 minutes roll by. "we are here" he pulls into a dock

message 44: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he takes it. and grabs his and her stuff out of the trunk and starts loading the boat

message 45: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he puts the stuff in the bedroom "there is only one bedroom so we will have to share"

message 46: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he smiles at her and nods "ill just go load everything and make sure the boat works, then we will be off"

message 47: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he nods and goes to do everything that needs to be done

message 48: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments he came back a short time later with the captain of the ship/ his best friend

message 49: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments the captain smiles at her "hello"
"this is my wife abby." he says to the captain
"she is beautiful I have heard so much about you" the captain says to her extending his hand

message 50: by MERP GIRL (new)

MERP GIRL  (merpgirl) | 168 comments hunter blushes alittle "yeah I told him about you. he is my best friend."

« previous 1 3