Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Alisha and Chicken

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments No problemo!
Do you have a gender preference?
Aaannd, how about a realistic romance?

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Hm, if you prefer playing the female, then I won't ask you to make a male, haha.
But I do have an idea, if you're willing...if you're alright with playing two girls?

Kind of a love triangle thing...

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments More like...vengeful runaway ex lover/best friend alongside a new friend with a protective side and strong back bone...>.>

Haha, gimme a moment to go and fetch it.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Idea 1

T H E P A S T

The moment we forgot we were just good friends
I moved my arm her face went red again

It's strange how easy it is to mistake friendship for love. A wall is created and only those who don't love are able to see through the malicious illusion. Guy and Girl had always been bound to the hip, ever since their mothers gave birth to them both. Girl had been born two months before him.

As the audience presumed, the two soon fell in love, it was true love, a love that both knew would last forever and a day.

But what happens when a love is taken too far? So far, you've created something that would bind both lives tighter than they already were.

One more bus home another silent weekend
You said love was painted gold

Within the next few weeks, the love was filled with nothing but tension of the angry kind and despite Guy's pleas for forgiveness, Girl turned the shoulder

After two months gone by without a word from Girl, the two finally come together and accept their fate.A fate
neither of them had asked for. It was found that two souls were better than one when faced with a change.

But like all things growing old
The paint peels and slowly falls

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, including love. Well, maybe not the love these two beings shared for each other, because a first love never does quite go away but maybe love isn't always enough.

Soon after the birth, Girl was gone. Without one single trace. Not one hint as to where she had gone. Guy was left with the new life both had created.

In his arms, rested their little girl.

T H E P R E S E N T

So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine

Nine months and five days later, Guy is at home, cradling the only love of his life as he sings a gentle song - one she used to sing to him when his insomniac kept him up.

Seeing a figure walk toward him, he moves over to allow space for her to sit down next to him. Offering to take the baby in her own arms, he allows her to do just that after she's set the popcorn down.

Friends. Nothing more.

Present Girl only knows that Past Girl left him without warning. Ever since having found his secret due to having caught him at the park, she's offered her services all the while falling for him but not admitting it.

Not to him and certainly not to herself. Her past experiences hold her back from such emotions.

Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out
Of my life?

Stuck in the past, Guy decides to move on, and quite frankly, he does. He manages to pour sunshine in places where shadows dwell and devoted his life to his little girl.

A few weeks past and a door bell echos throughout the home.

Guy, still living with his parents, answers the door. It's late at night but the smell is all he needs to know the girl standing at the door.

"How's my daughter?

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme

T H E F U T U R E

It's that ancient love
That just moves along
And there's an itch so slight
Even when you're gone
Well I met you right
But I kept your wrong
And I must wait untill I've found the ground that you are walking on

It's easy to mistake friendship for love.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Awesome!
So, you're alright with playing both girl?

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments ....>.>
Is it bad if I just want to do, like...Name, Age and Appearance?
I can create a profile if you'd like I just don't like to do so, bahaha. xD
I can link you to a few roleplays; I promise I'm detailed!

Also, how do you plan on filling in the blanks? I'm a little curious, haha.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Awesome, this'll be fun.

Hm, well it's clear that Past Girl and Guy will have some issues and music sounds good, maybe she thought that her dreams meant more than family did and she kind of left him in the dust and then the other girl, well...I suppose they could still be in high school but he's dropped out and whatnot so the other girl could be a senior or something and I don't know, haha..

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Yup, that sounds all good~

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 213 comments Yup! I've got the boy and the baby covered~