Poll Winners > The Art if Wishing by Lindsay Ribar

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Octavia (new)

Octavia (octaviah) | 19 comments Mod
Reading it from 6-1-13 to 6-7-13 :)

message 2: by Octavia (new)

This is super cute so far! It seems like the kind if light read I need after my last few books.

message 3: by Octavia (new)

Ok so you know that point in every super cute story when the heroine does something really stupid? It hasn't come yet....it's absence has me on edge!

message 4: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (reviewingwonderland) | 14 comments How are you doing on this one? I can't wait for the next one. I am hoping to read along with you! <3

message 5: by Octavia (new)

Meagan wrote: "How are you doing on this one? I can't wait for the next one. I am hoping to read along with you! <3"

I really like it! Its cute and bubbly but it has a dark spot in it too. The next book is

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor !! and I'll read that one for the rest of this month instead of just a week.

In fact I think I'm going to change the time frame to a new poll once a month. It'll take longer to get through this pile but I think it will help with other people's schedule. :)

message 6: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (reviewingwonderland) | 14 comments I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone

message 7: by Octavia (new)

Meagan wrote: "I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone"

What?!! It was such a great read?!!! You have to read it! Please oh please oh PLEASE!?!

message 8: by Meagan (new)

Meagan (reviewingwonderland) | 14 comments Lol. I know! I don't have it yet. I'm working on getting it. :-)

message 9: by Octavia (new)

My cousin has mine right now (pain in the ass!!) but as soon as I get it back I will send it to you! It's so good!

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Oh I really want to read Days of Blood and Starlight...I don't own it though. *pouts*

message 11: by Octavia (new)

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) wrote: "Oh I really want to read Days of Blood and Starlight...I don't own it though. *pouts*"

I'm excited to start it, especially since I've had it since it was released last year! DO you think the library may have a copy?

message 12: by Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:26PM) (new)

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) I always forget about the library, lol! It's really possible since they had the first one. I'll definitely have to check and see.

message 13: by Octavia (new)

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) wrote: "I always forget about the library, lol! It's really possible since they had the first one. I'll definitely have to check and see."

yay!! I hope they have it! I hear its a bit darker than Daughter of Smoke and Bone but still really good. :)