1x1's > The Chicken (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bromanez! & Ali

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hey

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Heyaaa
Whatcha like to roleplay?

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Supernatural, usually, but I don't mind trying something new. You?

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments I don't mind supernatural, I just don't have a plot for it...sorry. :/
Have you any propositions?

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hmmm...

A girl thinks she's normal, but then a mysterious guy comes and tells her she's a (insert creature here), and then they go on a quest for a (insert thing here) because it's the only thing that can save her dying kingdom.

Just made that up. What do you think?

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Do you want to be the girl or guy?

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments I'll play the guy, have a creature hybrid in mind for him .

What creature you want your girl to be?

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) I'll make her a fairy/sorceress.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments Alright. Is it good with you if I don't go all out with my character?
You can look at my other roleplays, I'm detailed...I just despise creating characters.

message 11: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Haha You're just like me. I just want to get to the fun stuff.

Ok... ugh... now comes the boring part :)

Name: Ralia Norton
Appearance: A nautral beauty, dressed casually, usually in ripped up jeans and a messy bun
Family: Normal, boring humans
Abilities: -Water powers (I'll develop as I go along)

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Oh wait I forgot to add that her human family isn't her biological family. She's actually a child of a sorcerer and a fairy.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments [ Name ] William Gumbow
[ Age ] As of right now, 576
[ Appearance ]

[ Family ] Dead
[ Specie ] UNKNOWN (He's mysterious, right? c;<)

And hey...would you mind at least her eyes and hair and general height and stuff...natural beauty doesn't really explain how she looks, no offense. Everyone has their own idea of beauty, right? x]

message 14: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Sure, no problem.

The Chicken [ ιnѕpιraтιon ғor dυммιeѕ ] (wayuphigh) | 718 comments She's pretty~
Just in case we're in need to describe appearances and such.
How should we start?

message 16: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Well, the girl could be at a high school, and then Will could be the new kid who meets her there. Do you want to start it off?

message 17: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice20) Hello?