Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Question of the Week > Summer Vacation

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
If you could spend the 3 months of summer anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, of course, where would you want to go?

message 2: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t Tahiti -- my dream vacation.

message 3: by Ki (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 22 comments Some where in Europe. Not sure where but everywhere in the UK would be nice, Rome, Paris, Greece, Amsterdam, everywhere!

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Oh, yeah! I could totally do Tahiti. My choice would be a tropical island somewhere. I was thinking Maui in Hawaii maybe.

message 5: by Anna D. (new)

Anna D. | 44 comments Either in some tropical all inclusive resort or in a castle in Ireland/Scotland (modernized with current day comforts like indoor plumbing/heating/internet for GR of course):-)

message 6: by Jane (last edited Jun 03, 2013 01:43PM) (new)

Jane (star_gazing_janey) | 41 comments Italy, Thailand, Japan, England, Ireland, Bora Bora, Australia (since it cooler there at this time)

message 7: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ Italy, Greek islands, Aruba to name a few - pretty sure I could come up with more, lol
It obviously needs to be somewhere warm ☺

message 8: by Brad Jae (new)

Brad Jae | 14 comments Singapore, Mongolia, Japan, Taiwan, France, and Alaska.

message 9: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

We're doing some traveling here, ladies!

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Hm...tough question because there are so many places I would love to go. Europe and Australia are at the top of my list though.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9691 comments Mod
The United Kingdom: 1 month in England, 1 month in Scotland, 3 wks in Ireland(s) and 1 week in Wales.

Awilk -never sleeps-  (awilk) | 98 comments I'm going on holidays with Danielle. The United Kingdom is where I would go as well. Plenty of friends and family there to catch up with.

message 13: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Okay, you made me change mine. One month in Hawaii and then two months in The United Kingdom ☺ I want to stay at a "haunted castle", though!

message 14: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (alexa_g) | 2 comments I love the US! Maybe Chicago or Seattle :)

message 15: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (alexa_g) | 2 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Okay, you made me change mine. One month in Hawaii and then two months in The United Kingdom ☺ I want to stay at a "haunted castle", though!"

I live in the UK, very near to Netley Abbey (Hampshire) it's supposedly haunted by monks. It has some very, very creepy 11th century church ruins and I highly recommend it! :)
And of course Chillingham Castle in Northumberland. You'll need nerves of steel to go in there... :)

message 16: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Alex wrote: "Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Okay, you made me change mine. One month in Hawaii and then two months in The United Kingdom ☺ I want to stay at a "haunted castle", though!"

I live in the UK, very near t..."

I ain't skeered! lol Maybe just a night or two.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9691 comments Mod
Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Okay, you made me change mine. One month in Hawaii and then two months in The United Kingdom ☺ I want to stay at a "haunted castle", though!"

I would love to take a haunted tour of the UK!

Alex wrote: "I love the US! Maybe Chicago or Seattle :)"

I actually grew up near Chicago. It would be like going home for me!

message 19: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Just hearing the history of some of the places would really thrill me! I was one of those odd kids in school who loved history.

Same here, Pamela. I love watching paranormal investigation shows, so a haunted tour is up my alley.

message 21: by Rachel Annie (new)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "The United Kingdom: 1 month in England, 1 month in Scotland, 3 wks in Ireland(s) and 1 week in Wales."

Where do I sign up for this one??

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephaniemark) | 41 comments Rachel ~ SnapDragoness wrote: "Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "The United Kingdom: 1 month in England, 1 month in Scotland, 3 wks in Ireland(s) and 1 week in Wales."

Where do I sign up for this one??"

Me too. I would need at least a week in Wales to bask in all the glory of the various Dr Who/Torchwood sites

message 23: by Rachel Annie (new)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) I keep meaning to catch some episodes of Dr. Who... Maybe starting with the David Tennant seasons...

But I'd definitely have to include the Haunted UK Sampler in my vacation.

Rachel ~ SnapDragoness wrote: "Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "The United Kingdom: 1 month in England, 1 month in Scotland, 3 wks in Ireland(s) and 1 week in Wales."

Where do I sign up for this one??"

You just did!