Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Dork Diaries, #5) Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All question

Brandon and Nikki
harriyanna hasanati hook harriyanna Jun 03, 2013 01:02PM
I think its so cute that that hes so sweet to Nikki but i also find it funny that he can't stand Mackenzine.
:-p

If Niki and Brandon were real people I'd think that Niki and Brandon should start dating.

totally the best book of dork diaries and yes they are such a cute couple!

I love how shameless MacKenzie is around Brandon. It makes me laugh.

I absolutely love Brandon and Nicki. I ship it, absolutely. Brandon's so shy and cute and just UGH! I love him. Nicki's perfect for him.

deleted member Jun 11, 2014 08:43AM   0 votes
its a addicting book to read i'm on the new book already that just came out.

@vanessa ikr

I love Nikki and Brandon,and I think they would be really cute together. I have read all the books and their relationship has hardly grown.

Dear Gabrielle,
On goodreads you can lookup books people think you would like and post comments on books you loved. Also people can recommend books for you and become friends with people. So I hope this helped you and of might given you a clue on what you do here but fro beginners don't go asking your favourite authors to be your friends.
From, Emma B.

hey i just subscribed to this website and i wanted to know if yo can actually read books online here because i am totally lost

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!

:)

I think Nikki and Brandon both want to start dating but they are both to shy. You know?

U 25x33
Neika Thomas The next book in the series after that, this one, is about Brandon and Niki.
Who wants a spoiler...? *suspense*

Nov 04, 2014 11:48AM
deleted user For which book?
Nov 05, 2014 03:43PM

I love this book.I couldnt wait to get the next book.
Now I read it all the time.