Narnia Roleplay discussion

the professor's mansion

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah, Queen Lucy, the Valiant (new)

Rebekah | 60 comments Mod
from the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments The train stops in front of the little platform down the road from a huge mansion. I get up to get off.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Callie gets off. She has her bag on her right shoulder.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Right here we are." I say starting to walk down the long path to the mansion.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "This place is huge," she says walking with her.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Yeah. It's really old too." I say opening the door we've just reached.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Callie steps inside. She looks around.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Do you really want to go far away?" I ask watching you look around.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "yes away from this world," she says. Callie sighs.

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Away from this world." Aria starts. "Follow me." She starts up a flight of steps to the back of the main room.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Callie raised an eyebrow but followed her. She kept quite.

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments Aria opened a door on the second floor revealing a wardrobe inside. She opens the wardrobe and gestures for you to go into it.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Callie gets inside the wardrobe. She thinks that this is crazy.

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "All the way back." Aria says stepping into the wardrobe and almost closing the door all the way.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Callie scoots all the way back. "so we are in a wardrobe....."

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "And this wardrobe can do this." I say stepping past you into a meadow in the middle of the woods with just a lamppost in the middle.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "woah," Callie says stepping into the meadow. "is this real?"

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Yeah. Extremely real." I say heading further into the woods.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "so I don't have to deal with bullies here?" Callie says. She looks at the trees as she walks.

(to Narnia?)

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Bullies? No no bullies here." I say leading you further into the forest until we break through to a beach.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) Callie follows her. She looks around.

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments (Yeah)

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) (which topic?)

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments "Welcome to narnia." Aria says looking around and smiling.

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments Cairo paraval

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) "Narnia?" Callie asked.

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mills | 32 comments (Cair paraval beach.)