Fantasy Fanatics discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey (new)

Casey Stewart (skelanimalsluv) | 25 comments Is anyone else as excited for Dexter to start back up as I am?

message 2: by Shaad (new)

Shaad Zaman (shaadzaman) | 234 comments Mod
Ya I am excited! I was so HAPPY when they moved up the Season premiere date! Its out this month! So excited!!!
(although for me the later seasons have lost some quality) I felt like the first 3 or 4 seasons were really great!

message 3: by Casey (new)

Casey Stewart (skelanimalsluv) | 25 comments I agree but I still love the show.....and I hate Deb!!! I really wish they would kill her off. I've never been a fan of her. And I love Hannah. I'm so upset that this is the final season. I did read that Michael C. Hall will be directing the second episode of this season, which will be his directorial debut. So I'm pretty excited about that too.

message 4: by Shaad (new)

same but there is a possibility for a 9th season! http://screenrant.com/dexter-season-8...

I also love Hannah mostly because of the actress Yvonne Strahowsky she was in another one of my favorite show of all time Chuck!

message 5: by Casey (new)

Casey Stewart (skelanimalsluv) | 25 comments Per Wikipedia, "After months of rumors, on April 18, 2013, Showtime announced via social media that season eight would be the final season of Dexter"

I'd love there to be a 9th season....and a 10th....LOL

message 6: by Shaad (new)

I actually would be happy if they finished it this season because I feel like the longer it goes the greatness of the show is wearing off! Also I watch so many tv shows there is always a backlog!

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (spaz_girl) Casey wrote: "Is anyone else as excited for Dexter to start back up as I am?"

Ummm, yeeeah!
There are only 3-5 television shows I watch (I am just not a big t.v. person) and Dexter is one of them!

message 8: by Shaad (last edited Jun 03, 2013 12:43PM) (new)

Kristina wrote: "Casey wrote: "Per Wikipedia, "After months of rumors, on April 18, 2013, Showtime announced via social media that season eight would be the final season of Dexter"

I'd love there to be a 9th seaso..."

I know i did notrealize it was so old! I have mixed feelings aboutit being over! I am happy in a sense because its never good when they overextend a book/tv show. Its sad because it will be over! LOL

message 9: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (spaz_girl) Shaad wrote: "same but there is a possibility for a 9th season! http://screenrant.com/dexter-season-8...

I also love Hannah mostly because of the actress Yvonne Strahowsky she was in another one o..."

That article is from 4 months ago.
In the past month or two they've said over and over that this is going to be the last season.

message 10: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (spaz_girl) Shaad wrote: "Kristina wrote: "Casey wrote: "Per Wikipedia, "After months of rumors, on April 18, 2013, Showtime announced via social media that season eight would be the final season of Dexter"

I'd love there ..."

Yeah, I think they've gotten it to a point where they can end it gracefully, and I am happy about that.

message 11: by Shaad (new)

How are you guys liking the new season of dexter? I have only watched the first 2 episodes it seems to be off to a solid start! It's great to learn more about the creation of dexter!

message 12: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (spaz_girl) Terrible, terrible finale.
That is all.

message 13: by Shaad (new)

Man overall horrible last 2 episodes and the whole season was not great! It was really disappointing!

message 14: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeldiack) | 4 comments Boring. Dexter had such great potential! Season 1,2 (not 3) and 4 were up there with some of the best. Was downhill after Sergent Doakes got killed!

message 15: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeldiack) | 4 comments Boring. Dexter had such great potential! Season 1,2 (not 3) and 4 were up there with some of the best. Was downhill after Sergent Doakes got killed!

message 16: by Michael (new)