Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) Hopeless question

Worth read by a Happy Endings freak?
Sky Sky (last edited Jun 03, 2013 11:25AM ) Jun 03, 2013 11:14AM
Hi, I'm a 'Happily-ever-after' freak.

Should I read this one? The reviews are so good and have left me highly intrigued. Someone please help me out here.

I don't want to end up crying. I need everything perfect at the end. I mean I'm definitely a 'Freak' about the Endings...They just have to be Perfect!

So, shall I go for this book or not?

Definately worth the read! You will cry probably more than once in the book... but there are happy tears too :). I loved the ending...

Definately a MUST read...then July 9th "Losing Hope" from Holder's point of view comes out. I cried throughout the WHOLE book....happy, sad, devastated, heart broken, every kind of emotion a person can go through Colleen Hoover brings out in a person. Her "Slammed" series is extremely good also. It is a trilogy and all three books are currently out.

Its such a good good good read !!! It will be worth it

I agree with Momofces. There will be lots of tears along the way, but they will be worth it for what it all leads to. :)

So worth reading, I hope u enjoy!

Just please get the book! Never ever will you regret it, the teaser on the back doesn't do the book justice...you won't be able to put it down :)

I loved this book

This book is definitely worth the read...and yes, it has a happy ending.
So, just go for it!
But knowing how a book is going to end, is cutting yourself off from all the excitement.

This was most definitely an emotional book, but it is so worth it. You will cry throughout the journey. Books very rarely make me cry, but even I teared up reading Hopeless. But like I said, it is so worth it.

Naya The ending is as happy as it can be, given the eventual situation they find themselves in.
Jun 05, 2013 12:06AM
Sky Got it, And thanks :)
Jun 05, 2013 08:14AM