New Voices Good Stories discussion

Ice Breakers > The Importance of an Author Facebook Page!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RS (last edited Jun 11, 2013 09:08AM) (new)

RS Lewis (rslauthor) | 9 comments As new Authors, we need all the help or marketing tips available to market our product. Do You have a Facebook page for your book? If you do, paste in the link for feedback. www.facebook.com/acceptableacts

Add your website link also; let's review and don't forget that little like button to generate buzz.

message 2: by Selena (new)

Selena Haskins (booksbyselena) | 106 comments Mod
Cool. I am out of town right now, but when I get back I will make sure I like your page.

message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Blake | 4 comments They All Fall Down is on Facebook! Check us out: www.facebook.com/TheyAllFallDown2012

Thanks!

message 4: by RS (new)

RS Lewis (rslauthor) | 9 comments J.A. wrote: "They All Fall Down is on Facebook! Check us out: www.facebook.com/TheyAllFallDown2012

Thanks!"

I am #317 on your like, don't forget to visit my page... www.facebook.com/acceptableacts

message 5: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Blake | 4 comments RS: Done! :)

message 6: by Selena (new)

Selena Haskins (booksbyselena) | 106 comments Mod
Done!

message 7: by Toni (new)

Toni Bunnell (tonibunnell) | 50 comments RS wrote: "As new Authors, we need all the help or marketing tips available to market our product. Do You have a Facebook page for your book? If you do, paste in the link for feedback. www.facebook.com/accept..."Good idea. I have just set up a new Fb page to encourage all creative activities: Inspiring Ideas with Toni Bunnell:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspir... Please feel free to join in, and contribute, to the discussion.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

*waves*

I set up a page a couple of months ago. Didn't want to at first, but it has become a nice way to mingle with readers. www.facebook.com/JuliaBlues13